2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

I don't know about you guys but if I'm the 5th option on your list and another team that made it to the NC game with a much better run game has me 1st I'm not going to the previous team.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about you guys but if I'm the 5th option on your list and another team that made it to the NC game with a much better run game has me 1st I'm not going to the previous team.

He's not 5th on their list anymore. He is a take for FSU at RB.

He's not 5th on their list anymore. He is a take for FSU at RB.

Ah thanks E

Do they plan on landing him and Jacques Patrick?

Their plan is to take 2. They have about 3 or 4 who are takes at a 1st come 1st serve basis.

I was originally hearing FSU from the MA folks but it's definitely swung in our favor now it appears. Hard to tell 100% though because the Johnson's have kept everything pretty close to the vest. I would question anyone who is 100% saying any school at this moment.

Is there anything to be discerned from the fact that there is currently no mention of KJ's announcement on Auburn's rivals site or is that just because no one knows what he is going to do?

Is there anything to be discerned from the fact that there is currently no mention of KJ's announcement on Auburn's rivals site or is that just because no one knows what he is going to do?

It's in their premium message boards.

It is on FSU's non-premium Rivals, don't know what that means.

Will him committing hurt us with JR at all?

Doubtful. Jovon is likely 1 and done and will be the only upperclassman if he chooses AU. He won't worry about competition.

Will him committing hurt us with JR at all?

Doubtful. Jovon is likely 1 and done and will be the only upperclassman if he chooses AU. He won't worry about competition.

Thanks E and APhan

Archived