2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

Looks we have a couple of 4star and five star rbs looking our way. I want this guy. Looks like a stud.

Will be a hard pull from FSU. Most of his family went there.

I was told he was all set to commit to FSU a while back but didn't because of AU. AU is doing a great job recruiting him but I'm with you on this.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks we have a couple of 4star and five star rbs looking our way. I want this guy. Looks like a stud.

Will be a hard pull from FSU. Most of his family went there.

I was told he was all set to commit to FSU a while back but didn't because of AU. AU is doing a great job recruiting him but I'm with you on this.

Although a year younger, Miller may be a very persuasive influence on him.

Talked to a source at MA yesterday and he still says FSU is the leader with AU and Updyke trailing. Kerryon does like AU a lot though so it's still early. Also said to not forget Kerryon could end up on D and that it's still very much in play as to which side he's gonna end up on. If it's determined that ultimately playing on D will take him further, that's what he will do. That could then change how potential teams look to him.

Talked to a source at MA yesterday and he still says FSU is the leader with AU and Updyke trailing. Kerryon does like AU a lot though so it's still early. Also said to not forget Kerryon could end up on D and that it's still very much in play as to which side he's gonna end up on. If it's determined that ultimately playing on D will take him further, that's what he will do. That could then change how potential teams look to him.

Spot on from what I'm hearing.

We have friends whose son is a Senior at MA and plays football with him and this is pretty much what he is saying.

This is what Chris Nee told me "It is a close race. Had a coach a few weeks back tell me it was real tight between FSU and Auburn. With Jeremy Pruitt, his primary recruiter, leaving FSU for Georgia, that led me to switch it to Auburn."

This is what Chris Nee told me "It is a close race. Had a coach a few weeks back tell me it was real tight between FSU and Auburn. With Jeremy Pruitt, his primary recruiter, leaving FSU for Georgia, that led me to switch it to Auburn."

Spot on from what I'm hearing.

Good sign...two insiders confirming same thing

Great info man, thanks.

he played corner first game last year. he could play RB or DB equally well i believe. just a matter of what he chooses. long time till he signs wouldnt get too up or down on him.

He seems a little like Rudy Ford, in that they excel in the same areas. Is he really that much better than Ford was coming in? I'm n ot questioning the fact the kid is good, I just haven't seen him play. The film is good but aren't they all? :dunno:

He seems a little like Rudy Ford, in that they excel in the same areas. Is he really that much better than Ford was coming in? I'm n ot questioning the fact the kid is good, I just haven't seen him play. The film is good but aren't they all? :dunno:

i saw only one game in person and he was unstoppable against a very good defense(2a back to back state champs). looked at least 6ft 200lbs.speed and power.

He seems a little like Rudy Ford, in that they excel in the same areas. Is he really that much better than Ford was coming in? I'm nR ot questioning the fact the kid is good, I just haven't seen him play. The film is good but aren't they all? :dunno:

i saw only one game in person and he was unstoppable against a very good defense(2a back to back state champs). looked at least 6ft 200lbs.speed and power.

Thanks. I guess he is bigger than Rudy. How much defense did Rudy play in HS? I'm just trying to find out what the difference between the two is, coming out of HS. I would love to have 3-4 guys capable of taking it to the house on the field at one time.

The difference between the two is that Kerryon Johnson is better.

Shots fired.

Although, I agree.

Okay then, WTFever. Was looking for specifics as to how he is better. I am well aware that 5* is more than 4*. He is one of few that I haven't seen play. I must have been out of my mind expecting a knowledgeable, football related answer here anyway.

Archived