2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay then, WTFever. Was looking for specifics as to how he is better. I am well aware that 5* is more than 4*. He is one of few that I haven't seen play. I must have been out of my mind expecting a knowledgeable, football related answer here anyway.

I'm not sure exactly what KJ's #s are but in person he looks 6"+200+as a Jr in us. He ran with power and speed. I don't mean good speed,imean elite speed. Seen very little of Ford. I can't imagine him being that good but I hope he is

The difference between the two is that Kerryon Johnson is better.

Better at what?

I'm just guessing here...................football?

meatfour you crack me up...Absolutely love your posting style. To.The.Point.

Really, what point would that be? He had no facts or basis for his response. AS FOR HIS POINTS HOWEVER, I and others, eagerly await the point where he actually answers someone without trying to over copmpensate.

Moderator edit-- family forum.

Really, what point would that be? He had no facts or basis for his response. AS FOR HIS POINTS HOWEVER, I and others, eagerly await the point where he actually answers someone without trying to over copmpensate.

LMAO!!

Moderator edit-- family forum.

That wasn't meant as a slight against you, Dixie.

Nor at you, the "Look at me, I can talk tough on the internet until my Mom comes home" act has worn thin. Yes, there is an ignore button. But when they get quoted it ceases to have the desired effect.

We're good! :cheers:

Love the "They waste their time and other people's time when they know they have a select group of schools they would be happy at" quote. Wish all of them took this approach in their recruitment. This will be one of those I pull for regardless of which school he ends up signing with.

Love the "They waste their time and other people's time when they know they have a select group of schools they would be happy at" quote. Wish all of them took this approach in their recruitment. This will be one of those I pull for regardless of which school he ends up signing with.

But he better go to auburn >=]. Jk. Really though, he seems to be handling the process like a champ. Hope he commits to the tigers.

But he better go to auburn >=]. Jk. Really though, he seems to be handling the process like a champ. Hope he commits to the tigers.

Seems to be taking the Carl Lawson approach

Seems to be taking the Carl Lawson approach

Thats good company. Carl handled it very well.

@AyeyoKEJO: Just talked to Cam Newton on the phone.....not gonna lie I said war eagle back🙌🙌

Of course he did. One last Spring with Cam on campus will be nice again for recruiting.

Does Johnson's school play good competition? I am not familiar with Madison Academy. I rewatched his film, he looks very good, but he also looks like he is one of the biggest players on the field and he is only 6'1" and 185 pds.

Does Johnson's school play good competition? I am not familiar with Madison Academy. I rewatched his film, he looks very good, but he also looks like he is one of the biggest players on the field and he is only 6'1" and 185 pds.

I think he is heavier, but he does play some good competition. Madison academy's whole team is huge.

They outclass 3A ball badly. They missed getting bumped to 4A by one student during the reclassification recently. I wish they would have gotten bumped up because they thrash the 3A teams and have a hard time getting the bigger schools to agree to play them.

Archived