2017 JUCO ATH D'Anfernee McGriff

RunInRed

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume he committed to us based on the Booms and the AU colors in his shirt. He is a good one. Congrats to Mr. McGriff! Welcome to the family!

I think we also already have a suitable nickname for him too.

Justin Hokanson ‏@JHokanson

That nickname would only make sense. RT @mbbowden: @MichaelWarchant @JHokanson the crime dog?

Good idea! Reminds me of Fred McGriff when he was with the Braves. BOOM!

Whoops, the one time i assume the time given for the announcement is in central time i'm wrong...

BOOM! War Eagle bud! Way to keep this momentum moving Auburn!

His top end speed looks elite. Nobody catches him from behind in the highlight video unless he is slowed by the defenders in front of him. He also sheds tackles rather easily. Excited to have him on board.

Leon Lions Football @LeonLionsFB 15m

Leon QB D'Anfernee McGriff will announce his commitment Tuesday @ 230pm in the Red&White Room @ Leon High Fieldhouse

Well shoot, things sure have started moving around here the last few days. Keep 'em coming, WDE.

If Kim and mcgriff pick like I hope they do, it would be 5 commitments in 6 days. :bananadance:/>

6 in 6 days now that Harrell has committed too. What a week! (Assuming Kim and the Crime Dog both pick the good guys)

5 in 6 days would be correct. It would be Sharp, Edwards, Harrell, McGriff and Kim. Canty has already recanted his basketball commit back to we just lead now.

I was counting Kerryon too. But that was a little more than 6 days. Still 6 in a very short period of time! Those impatient ones among us worried because of our lack of commitments can stop worrying now.

Archived