2017 JUCO ATH D'Anfernee McGriff

RunInRed

So we all agree we're going with D'Penny if McGriff commits, right? That's the move? I'm good with that. D'Penny it is.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we all agree we're going with D'Penny if McGriff commits, right? That's the move? I'm good with that. D'Penny it is.

How about D'Crime Dog?

I think we may just be on a roll :) its great to be an auburn tiger, so i exoect him to be one come tomorrow afternoon :)

Leon Lions Football @LeonLionsFB 15m

Leon QB D'Anfernee McGriff will announce his commitment Tuesday @ 230pm in the Red&White Room @ Leon High Fieldhouse

Well shoot, things sure have started moving around here the last few days. Keep 'em coming, WDE.

What are we recruiting him as? Many sites have him at RB, we looking at him as a WR, DB, what?

Leon QB D'Anfernee McGriff will announce his commitment Tuesday @ 230pm in the Red&White Room @ Leon High Fieldhouse

Well shoot, things sure have started moving around here the last few days. Keep 'em coming, WDE.

If Kim and mcgriff pick like I hope they do, it would be 5 commitments in 6 days. :bananadance:

If Kim and mcgriff pick like I hope they do, it would be 5 commitments in 6 days. :bananadance:/>

6 in 6 days now that Harrell has committed too. What a week! (Assuming Kim and the Crime Dog both pick the good guys)

What are we recruiting him as? Many sites have him at RB, we looking at him as a WR, DB, what?

WR/TE/H-Back

If Kim and mcgriff pick like I hope they do, it would be 5 commitments in 6 days. :bananadance:/>

6 in 6 days now that Harrell has committed too. What a week! (Assuming Kim and the Crime Dog both pick the good guys)

5 in 6 days would be correct. It would be Sharp, Edwards, Harrell, McGriff and Kim. Canty has already recanted his basketball commit back to we just lead now.

WR/TE/H-Back

He will be terrific at all three of these positions, IMO.

Pretty quiet on here considering he is committing in about an hour and a half.

Any live streaming of the event? Is there a bagman? Something to make this exciting while we wait?

Archived