Auburn currently leads for...

CameronCrazy

I think we lead for the LB out of Hoover, the Williams kid! Ha, he committed today. War Eagle!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bumping this thread by saying we likely do not lead for Jayson Stanley anymore.

Updated. I also removed Lyndell Wilson since the comments that he made about us being the leader were before he received his "dream offer" from Alabama.

Just like I said on another thread, most bama fan athletes commit to AU just to get a dream offer from bama, especially LB'ers!!

Jesus man, take the Little Brother thing down a notch or twelve...

Updated. I also removed Lyndell Wilson since the comments that he made about us being the leader were before he received his "dream offer" from Alabama.

Just like I said on another thread, most bama fan athletes commit to AU just to get a dream offer from bama, especially LB'ers!!

I think he was just teasing.

I think he was just teasing.

Nah, he's pretty consistent w/ that message.

I saw on a free post from a pay site that we are in great shape with a lot of WRs we want but no one wants to commit until they see our WRs perform this year.

Which IMO is crazy since NM graduates and JJ is a more polished passer but whatever.

I saw on a free post from a pay site that we are in great shape with a lot of WRs we want but no one wants to commit until they see our WRs perform this year.

Which IMO is crazy since NM graduates and JJ is a more polished passer but whatever.

They saw how much we ran last year, and see little chance for their NFL futures in that offense. I think this year we'll see Coates and Duke both go over 800 yards.

They saw how much we ran last year, and see little chance for their NFL futures in that offense. I think this year we'll see Coates and Duke both go over 800 yards.

800 is being modest IMHO.. I think they'll have 1k each and wouldn't be too surprised if they both average 100/game.

Man I certainly hope so, but both of them average 100 YAG and we will win the National Championship for real! I am not saying it can't happen, but what would we score? 70 a game? If any Coach could, we have him.

Sorry if I point out the truth,but this is going on.

Sorry if I point out the truth,but this is going on.

The point of Arch's post was not this 1 reply. It is you have LBS in a heavy dose of it in a number of your views of things. I'm not criticizing you for. I know you and other small parts of are family will always be that way no matter what circumstances are.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 4/14/2014 at 11:05 AM, CameronCrazy said:

“@awpenny247: Every player with at least one Crystal Ball pick to #Auburn (FREE) http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/Every-player-w-at-least-1-Crystal-Ball-pick-to-Auburn-28123153 via @247Sports”

According to the crystal ball predictions, we currently lead for...

Kerryon Johnson

Eric Swinney

D'Andre Walker

D'Anfernee McGriff

Austin Bryant

Darrell Williams

Tyler Carr

Nick Wilson

Jordan Colbert

Tyler Queen

Richard McBryde

Darius Slayton

Ben Edwards (OSU commit)

Bailey Sharp

Jayson Stanley

Austin Bryant should be a familiar name to most of us after this weekend. He was a guy that we led for early on. I'm not sure if Clemson truly beat us out for his signature. I seem to remember him being a guy that we just didn't really push for. 

Our DL played exceptionally well on Saturday night, but it would have been nice to have this guy on our sidelines instead of theirs. I personally believe that you load up at every single position. Not only does it stockpile your talent, but it keeps other teams from getting these players as well.

Archived