2015 4* FB Chandler Cox commits to AU!

RunInRed

I have committed to the Auburn University!!!! #WarEagle I'm so blessed!!

This day will go down as one of the best days of my life!! So blessed to be apart of the Auburn Family!!! #WDE

@chandlercox10

COX-140204-PRO.JPG

Chandler Cox, FB

Apopka, FL

6'1 / 225 / 4.71

- Recruiter: Scott Fountain

- Visited AU for Jr Day 2/22/14

247Sports: 3*

Rivals: 3*

Scout: 4*

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Boston College, Brigham Young, Duke, Florida, Florida State, Kentucky, Miami (Fl.), Nebraska, Ohio State, Oklahoma, South Florida, Tennessee and UCF, among others.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need another Prosch like blocker. Someone in the NFL is going to get a player. In the last 7 games or so, last year Prosch was money. He opened tons of holes. We all talk about missing Robinson, but I have heard the coaches are more worried about our next FB being able to produce like Prosch.

Apopka can flat out run the ball. They set a state record for rushing and scoring for the state of Fl. last year. He does like Auburn as well and I would not be shock if he ends up at AU. But still along ways off.

What is Alabama's interest, if they indeed have any interest? I'm not one who watches their every game, but I've not seen them use a guy like this.

What is Alabama's interest, if they indeed have any interest? I'm not one who watches their every game, but I've not seen them use a guy like this.

Just a hat, IMO.

All the "experts" say Cox commits to UF. But as I've said many times, this staff is relentless. If they want somebody bad enough, it's not over till it's over. He's the closest thing out there to JP. Same attitude, not quite as strong, but a little better athlete. Hope we can steal him.

• 3 weeks later...

"@chandlercox10: On my way to Auburn University!! #WarEagle "

His 3rd visit in 3 months to AU. In that time he has not visited another school more than 1 time FWIW. Cox's dad is coming to.

Just watched HUDL film on Cox. He is a terrific blocker,a good runner and he can catch the ball. He looks pretty fast and I like his size too. I think he is a very good fit.

E - how much does Chandler Cox's recruitment play into Martez Ivey's recruitment?

Would like to play together but will easily go separate ways as can be seen by this is the 2nd time CC has visited AU withoout Ivey.

Archived