2015 4* FB Chandler Cox commits to AU!

RunInRed

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

E - how much does Chandler Cox's recruitment play into Martez Ivey's recruitment?

Would like to play together but will easily go separate ways as can be seen by this is the 2nd time CC has visited AU withoout Ivey.

^^This^^ they are not BFF's and it's going to take alot of work to get Ivey. I am not saying we want but it will be hard to get him.............no matter what CC does.

Premium post but thread title is free and basically tells the whole story if you go to Keith Niebuhr's profile page Link

Auburn now leads for No. 2 fullback

Premium post but thread title is free and basically tells the whole story if you go to Keith Niebuhr's profile page Link

Auburn now leads for No. 2 fullback

thats good to hear. Auburn needs the players not afraid to do the dirty work

This kid is a player…last season 1st game of the year the QB is knocked out, they move him to QB and he takes over, they didn't win but I was impressed with his leadership and play…the kid seems to be a winner, to them to the state champ. game….like to see him at AU, but wherever he goes, he'll be a success baring injuries...

Three visits over the last couple of months ... safe to say AU leads.

And he and Ivey are like brother. Almost a 90% chance they go to the same school. Looks good for AU. Both players are studs.

And he and Ivey are like brother. Almost a 90% chance they go to the same school. Looks good for AU. Both players are studs.

Wow! Nice! FWIW Florida Gator reporters consider AU a major threat for Ivey also.

Wow! Nice! FWIW Florida Gator reporters consider AU a major threat for Ivey also.

Thanks WDE and E. This is good news.

Thanks WDE and E. This is good news.

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

not that he looks small, but he's got some work to do if he wants to look like Jay

Hey. There's only one juggernaut bleep. (borrowed from X Men: Last Stand)

not that he looks small, but he's got some work to do if he wants to look like Jay

The guy is still in HS....but for the most part playing Fullback is about attitude and toughness. Fred Beasley, William Andrews, were some of best NFL FBs in their days.....AU's second nickname should probably be FBU

The guy is still in HS....but for the most part playing Fullback is about attitude and toughness. Fred Beasley, William Andrews, were some of best NFL FBs in their days.....AU's second nickname should probably be FBU

Heath Evans?

Not too mention Tony Richardson who is one of the all time best NFL FBs and hands down the best pro that came from AU.

Not too mention Tony Richardson who is one of the all time best NFL FBs and hands down the best pro that came from AU.

The best PRO regardless of position? Maybe but i don't know about hands down....

Not too mention Tony Richardson who is one of the all time best NFL FBs and hands down the best pros that came from AU.

The best PRO regardless of position? Maybe but i don't know about hands down....

Reread. I did not say regardless of position. I was strictly talking at FB for that entire sentence.

Not too mention Tony Richardson who is one of the all time best NFL FBs and hands down the best pros that came from AU.

Reread. I did not say regardless of position. I was strictly talking at FB for that entire sentence.

Evans had a very nice run in the NFL too. I think he may have at least one championship ring from his time with New England.

I think Prosch will have a nice NFL career too.

Archived