Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

What kind of difference do ya'll think this could make on our 2015-2016 outreach for QB commitments?

It should definitely help with the top QBs on our staff's board.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still a long way to go if he can stay number one, but starting the next year off pretty great. Already on the top five no doubt.

Nate is a game changer. There are not many of those in all of football. I love the comparison to Nate as a bigger, stronger Percy Harvin.

Our 5* WR who committed just 8 days ago and is now the newly minted #1 Rivals player for 2016, isn't pinned at the top with the rest of our recent commits ?

::::GASP:::: :o

I'm so excited about this kid. I wish we could sign him up this year to play alongside Sammie and Duke.

...and be able to keep other schools away from him. :)

Not sure who unpinned the thread but commit threads are normally unpinned about a week after a commit. Nate committed 6 days ago.

Not sure who unpinned the thread but commit threads are normally unpinned about a week after a commit. Nate committed 6 days ago.

29-21=8 ;D

Well pin the damn tread...... so be it

Didn't you say something like that when you sailed into Mobile Bay back in the day?

Didn't you say something like that when you sailed into Mobile Bay back in the day?

Golf is a navel genius.

;)

Golf is a navel genius.

;)

He does seem to love his orange juice.

Golf is a navel genius.

;)

He does seem to love his orange juice.

Having now thank you

Golf is a navel genius.

;)

What the heck do I know about the belly buttton?

Golf is a navel genius.

;)/>

Thought that's what you gaze at while drinking PBR. That's a lot of experience.

Golf is a navel genius.

;)/>

Can't see it!!!!

Golf is a navel genius.

;)/>

Can't see it!!!!

Dunlop's disease?

From Barton Simmons...

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Analyst-take-on-Auburn-commits-Craig-McBryde-Westry-29956428

Craig is a statement get for Auburn early in the process. As a 2016 kid in hostile territory that everyone in the country wanted, Auburn really sends a message by getting Craig locked up early. He's a twitchy, explosive athlete that I think is going to be phenomenal in Auburn's offense because of his ability to take a seem to the house. He's not a 6-3, overwhelming body like he's listed in some places. He's more in that 6-1.5 range but that is still what I consider a bigger target with big time athleticism.

From Barton Simmons...

http://auburn.247spo...Westry-29956428

Craig is a statement get for Auburn early in the process. As a 2016 kid in hostile territory that everyone in the country wanted, Auburn really sends a message by getting Craig locked up early. He's a twitchy, explosive athlete that I think is going to be phenomenal in Auburn's offense because of his ability to take a seem to the house. He's not a 6-3, overwhelming body like he's listed in some places. He's more in that 6-1.5 range but that is still what I consider a bigger target with big time athleticism.

Good stuff, thanks for getting the thread back on track. 6'1.5 is plenty big if Craig's arms are long and he knows how to use them. McGriff is listed at 6'1, but he looks much taller when he extends vertically for the ball. He can make his body very long without leaving his feet and/or breaking stride.

Who knows what the staff and team will actually look like in 2-3 years, but the potential being created is so fun to think about.

From Barton Simmons...

http://auburn.247spo...Westry-29956428

Good stuff, thanks for getting the thread back on track. 6'1.5 is plenty big if Craig's arms are long and he knows how to use them. McGriff is listed at 6'1, but he looks much taller when he extends vertically for the ball. He can make his body very long without leaving his feet and/or breaking stride.

Who knows what the staff and team will actually look like in 2-3 years, but the potential being created is so fun to think about.

The kid just finished his sophomore year in HS. He is already good size and he can grow more....oh and watch his film, he is a game changer.

The kid just finished his sophomore year in HS. He is already good size and he can grow more....oh and watch his film, he is a game changer.

Oh, I'm sure he'll grow more, and he's obviously good enough to be ranked the best high school player in the nation who will graduate in 2016. I was only responding to this from the quoted article:

He's not a 6-3, overwhelming body like he's listed in some places. He's more in that 6-1.5 range but that is still what I consider a bigger target with big time athleticism.

Oh, I'm sure he'll grow more, and he's obviously good enough to be ranked the best high school player in the nation who will graduate in 2016. I was only responding to this from the quoted article:

He's not a 6-3, overwhelming body like he's listed in some places. He's more in that 6-1.5 range but that is still what I consider a bigger target with big time athleticism.

There are those here that would insist that he shrunk that 1.5 inches because he committed to Auburn and would have grown to 6'4" had he chosen bammer. :)

There are those here that would insist that he shrunk that 1.5 inches because he committed to Auburn and would have grown to 6'4" had he chosen bammer. :)

So true. So, so true.

Our offense should help us hang on to Nate, and snag another elite 2016 WR as well. Heck, maybe it will convince one of the guys we want but have missed on to date for 2015?

Archived