Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

boom!!!!!!! Good Job coach Craig!!

And Coach Laslee and Sean White.

Im thankful for all the people that contributed to this. Coach Craig is listed as his primary recruiter so I singled him out.

Wow. This kid has NFL written all of him. He looks college size and talent as a Soph. Of course he is a 5 star already. Great deal!

assuming he sticks with Auburn, he will be the first 5 star WR out of high school since Ben Obamanu.... unless we sign one this year...

Love it!! It's about damn time!! But u better know the rec is not happy about this, and will do ANYTHING to make sure it doesn't happen. For the time being: WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another highlight video ...

Awesome. Can definitely see him in the Sammie role. Catch at 2:52 mark especially impressive.

Love it! Did he state any reason for deciding this early?

He has said since A Day he would likely commit early.

Things have been slow on the recruiting trail for the last few weeks. Miss. St. & UGA had big recruiting weekends. Alabama and A&M have started off 2016 very strong, so this was a HUGE commit for us!

Love it! Did he state any reason for deciding this early?

He has said since A Day he would likely commit early.

Ok. Thanks E! Hard to keep up with all these guys.

I saw on 247 that Craig is planning another trip to AU. I hope he comes and commits, esp if he still plans on committing this summer. This kid is a great one.

We're not in his top 3 ATM. We have work to do here. Or should I saw Sammy, Duke, and Co have work to do.

:-)

Archived