Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

OP updated to 5* after Nate's bump on 247.

You sure AU is not in his top 3?

I meant updated title. I have not looked at the info in the OP in a long time.

I see the post you are referring to now. That was based off his words in the last interview he did a month or so ago. Take it with a grain of salt though. Shea Patterson does not list us in his Top 5 but we are definitely in there for example.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current CB's for Nate Craig:

Ohio St: 64%

Auburn: 29%

Michigan St: 7%

We all must remember that CB's are close to worthless unless the CB's in this case are coming from analysts that are actually covering AU, FL ST and MI ST

We all must remember that CB's are close to worthless unless the CB's in this case are coming from analysts that are actually covering AU, FL ST and MI ST

:'(

I promise you FSU is a huge threat with Nate.

I believe you! I wouldn't count them out with any recruit at the moment. Particularly a recruit from Florida.

It looks good for AU. CRL tweeted WARRRRRR EEEEEEAGLE just a few minutes ago. I'm thinking NC to CRL he was commiting to AU. :)/>

If true it's a big time WR who has faith we'll get him the ball without seeing what Sammy and Duke will do yet. Very good sign if this works out for AU.

BOOM!!! Quite possibly the #1 recruit in the nation in the 2016 class. This one is huge!! Congrats Nate!! Great choice!! WDE!!

Double BOOM !!!! 2016 may be the best recruiting year ever.

boom!!!!!!! Good Job coach Craig!!

And Coach Laslee and Sean White.

And this guy...

@Dmcgriff1: Me & Nate talk 24/7 @NitroNate9 I couldn't wait for this day bruh. Now focus on SCHOOL & YOUR TEAM!

@Dmcgriff1: Lil bruh on board now that's all I wanted! WAR EAGLE!!!! @NitroNate9

Archived