Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

Will be visiting AU with his brother this weekend. Friday threw Sunday. Per another site.

Wow! Reports were he could not make it a couple days ago.

News from Jerk Lee on Rivals.

I'm still curious as to where Friday threw Sunday to?? Did the site say? Do we have any word on Sunday's current location? Can Friday play quarterback?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be visiting AU with his brother this weekend. Friday threw Sunday. Per another site.

I'm still curious as to where Friday threw Sunday to?? Did the site say? Do we have any word on Sunday's current location? Can Friday play quarterback?

Only on Saturday.

Damn that's a lot of questions but the answer is no.

Damn that's a lot of questions but the answer is no.

I'm still waiting to hear what the Rabbi has to say about it.

Not coming, per Hokanson (sp?)

Hoke does not cover AU anymore. He completely left the journalism industry. I don't think he is even on twitter anymore. But yeah, Nate isn't coming per Keith.

Hoke does not cover AU anymore. He completely left the journalism industry. I don't think he is even on twitter anymore. But yeah, Nate isn't coming per Keith.

Right, just got the names mixed up.

Don't lie, we know you sourced it from the guy who isn't even on twitter, much less covering Auburn or even a journalist anymore. We know about the carrier pigeons. We know... everything.

You got

Don't lie, we know you sourced it from the guy who isn't even on twitter, much less covering Auburn or even a journalist anymore. We know about the carrier pigeons. We know

You found me out. Hoke is my secret insider and he gives me inside information about information he no longer has any knowledge anout, but he uses an eagle, not a pigeon.

You got

Don't lie, we know you sourced it from the guy who isn't even on twitter, much less covering Auburn or even a journalist anymore. We know about the carrier pigeons. We know

You found me out. Hoke is my secret insider and he gives me inside information about information he no longer has any knowledge anout, but he uses an eagle, not a pigeon.

We... we should've known that.

I've know JH since high school +1 to me!!!

au_bsci_04 has won the internet.

Everyone go home, it's over!!

But I've got the carrier eagle!

• 2 weeks later...

His brother, Jayvaughn Myers, just committed to UF

With that news, I would think we have just moved down the proverbial hierarchical ladder with NCM. Good news for the Gators, not for AU.

His brother, Jayvaughn Myers, just committed to UF

With that news, I would think we have just moved down the proverbial hierarchical ladder with NCM. Good news for the Gators, not for AU.

Maybe but I feel better about Jayvaughn committing to UF than I would have if he had committed to FSU.

I'm thinking Wichita State. Shockers, baby!

Nah, son.....all about dem Lobos. Everybody knows that.

Yes we are. He has about 7 or 8 teams he is looking at now including ND. Florida for a commitment from his brother so that could factor in too.

Archived