Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Premium article on 247 that alludes to the plot thickening with NCM.

What does that supposed to mean?

he would tell you if it weren't premium. :/

I realize that. Saying that the plot is thickening is pretty vague though.

I realize that. Saying that the plot is thickening is pretty vague though.

It helps to keep threads alive. Little drama goes a long way.

Strange that Keith comes out with an article pumping the AU side, while he's simultaneously getting CBs to Florida (even from their beat writer).

The thought is he will go and play with his brother who committed to UF. I don't believe his brother has a commitable offer to AU. There have been stories supporting and contradicting the package deal.

The thought is he will go and play with his brother who committed to UF. I don't believe his brother has a commitable offer to AU. There have been stories supporting and contradicting the package deal.

That is pretty much Florida's advantage over AU right now. Wonder who he expects to get the ball in his hands at Florida?

That is pretty much Florida's advantage over AU right now. Wonder who he expects to get the ball in his hands at Florida?

Good point. Guess we'll see which is more important to him: a package deal or his future

Same question here if JJ were to go pro, we'd be having a QB battle between White,Queen, and Woody. Although I like our QB talent better than UF's

Same question here if JJ were to go pro, we'd be having a QB battle between White,Queen, and Woody. Although I like our QB talent better than UF's

There will be no battle. White will start for at least the next two years. Then after that...who knows.

There will be no battle. White will start for at least the next two years. Then after that...who knows.

I like White a lot and do think that he will be the starter, but there will be a battle nonetheless, or at least it will be considered an open competition. Not a scenario like we had this year with Jeremy.

I love Auburn sunshine as much as anyone, but Treon Harris can play. Gus liked him for our offense. He'd be right in the mix with White and Queen as the heir apparent.

I love Auburn sunshine as much as anyone, but Treon Harris can play. Gus liked him for our offense. He'd be right in the mix with White and Queen as the heir apparent.

In our offense yes, but they are not going to properly use his skill set in UF's offense IMO. I personally think if they adapted the O to his skill set that he could be phenomenal, I love his talent. I personally am not very high on Queen at all, but I'm a huge fan of Woody coming in this class.

Treon will not be the UF starter this year, that will be Will Grier. Grier is a redshirt freshman and will have those reigns for a few years.

AU wanted him at WR not QB. Why he chose UF. He didn't have a great year at QB last year.

Treon will not be the UF starter this year, that will be Will Grier. Grier is a redshirt freshman and will have those reigns for a few years.

Will was a very highly recruited QB. He was invited and performed well at the HS all star QB competitions.

In our offense yes, but they are not going to properly use his skill set in UF's offense IMO. I personally think if they adapted the O to his skill set that he could be phenomenal, I love his talent. I personally am not very high on Queen at all, but I'm a huge fan of Woody coming in this class.

Queen looked very capable in the A-day game. Considering that he'd only been on campus four months, I think he's going to be a threat to take over. At least, White can't expect to come half-steppin' into the job.

Queen looked very capable in the A-day game. Considering that he'd only been on campus four months, I think he's going to be a threat to take over. At least, White can't expect to come half-steppin' into the job.

Thanks Mikey for saying this. Queen looked great in the A day game especially for a freshman with very little time in this offense. He looked very confident in what he was doing while Sean looked like he was thinking too much and would have had several sacks. Queen threw a nice TD pass right on the money.

I'm as big a Sean White cheerleader as you'll find, but I never assume a player's job is safe. I hope Queen pushes him. That will mean the pantry is indeed stocked.

And with Barrett coming up behind them? It's not even fair as long as Gus is around and we keep up the recruiting on the OL.

I'm as big a Sean White cheerleader as you'll find, but I never assume a player's job is safe. I hope Queen pushes him. That will mean the pantry is indeed stocked.

And with Barrett coming up behind them? It's not even fair as long as Gus is around and we keep up the recruiting on the OL.

Sean White is already quite a QB.. I hope he gets some good playing time this year. Out of HS, he was one of the most accurate QBs I have seen in a very long time. Reminds me of young Joe Montana in his release and accuracy.

Archived