Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

I love Auburn sunshine as much as anyone, but Treon Harris can play. Gus liked him for our offense. He'd be right in the mix with White and Queen as the heir apparent.

In our offense yes, but they are not going to properly use his skill set in UF's offense IMO. I personally think if they adapted the O to his skill set that he could be phenomenal, I love his talent. I personally am not very high on Queen at all, but I'm a huge fan of Woody coming in this class.

Queen looked very capable in the A-day game. Considering that he'd only been on campus four months, I think he's going to be a threat to take over. At least, White can't expect to come half-steppin' into the job.

Thanks Mikey for saying this. Queen looked great in the A day game especially for a freshman with very little time in this offense. He looked very confident in what he was doing while Sean looked like he was thinking too much and would have had several sacks. Queen threw a nice TD pass right on the money.

yeah but he did out against our defense.

Our third stringers at that.

Just saying

He played well with first team offensive grouping against defensive players including Mathews, Ford, Frost, Garrett, Swain, Lawrence, Cass, all on the field at the same time. These are the same guys sean played against all day amd queen looked better to me.

He made mistakes but I think he looked pretty good for a guy that just went to prom a week or two prior to the spring game

I think that's the point.

:)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Auburn sunshine as much as anyone, but Treon Harris can play. Gus liked him for our offense. He'd be right in the mix with White and Queen as the heir apparent.

In our offense yes, but they are not going to properly use his skill set in UF's offense IMO. I personally think if they adapted the O to his skill set that he could be phenomenal, I love his talent. I personally am not very high on Queen at all, but I'm a huge fan of Woody coming in this class.

Queen looked very capable in the A-day game. Considering that he'd only been on campus four months, I think he's going to be a threat to take over. At least, White can't expect to come half-steppin' into the job.

Thanks Mikey for saying this. Queen looked great in the A day game especially for a freshman with very little time in this offense. He looked very confident in what he was doing while Sean looked like he was thinking too much and would have had several sacks. Queen threw a nice TD pass right on the money.

yeah but he did out against our defense.

Our third stringers at that.

Just saying

He played well with first team offensive grouping against defensive players including Mathews, Ford, Frost, Garrett, Swain, Lawrence, Cass, all on the field at the same time. These are the same guys sean played against all day amd queen looked better to me.

He made mistakes but I think he looked pretty good for a guy that just went to prom a week or two prior to the spring game

I think that's the point.

:)/>

Sorry, over my head then and im not getting what you're implying in the context of QB play. I was only talking about Queens skill set compared to the other possible starters. At the time it was written I had no idea JJ would play the way he has so far this season. Sean white still has a few of the same issues he had from A-day in that he holds on to the ball too long at times and is hesitant to pull the trigger so plays don't happen. IMO Queen is a greater threat to pick up run yards and throws a good ball and stays cool under pressure.

JJ did a better job when was Nick's back up QB. I just think JJ wasn't truly ready to be our starter this year.

I'm not following how this is linked to NC :dunno:

NC wanted to see JJ toss the ball around a lot this season; JJ not performing spooked NC ... I'm guessing.

JJ did a better job when was Nick's back up QB. I just think JJ wasn't truly ready to be our starter this year.

I'm not following how this is linked to NC :dunno:/>

NC wanted to see JJ toss the ball around a lot this season; JJ not performing spooked NC ... I'm guessing.

That would be a silly reason considering JJ was expected to go pro after this year and never throw a ball to Nate...I would also think seeing SWs throwing ability would have turned that around anyways since he would be the QB throwing to Nate. But, stranger things have happened.

That would be a silly reason considering JJ was expected to go pro after this year and never throw a ball to Nate...I would also think seeing SWs throwing ability would have turned that around anyways since he would be the QB throwing to Nate. But, stranger things have happened.

JJ wasn't expected to go pro after this year.

Clayton, that depends. The talk was that JJ was a Heisman hopeful. If things were different than they turned out and JJ had the great year people were predicting and went to NYC as one of the leading Heisman candidates, then he very likely would have gone pro.

Clayton, that depends. The talk was that JJ was a Heisman hopeful. If things were different than they turned out and JJ had the great year people were predicting and went to NYC as one of the leading Heisman candidates, then he very likely would have gone pro.

My point exactly. No JJ isn't going pro after this year, but when Nate committed to AU, it was expected JJ would contend for the Heisman and if so could go pro. This was predicted by many people all over the country.

Probably the offense in general then

Don't think will be a Tiger

49/51?

I think he is a strong Gator lean. His brother has already committed to the Gators, I think.

• 1 month later...

Don't think will be a Tiger

49/51?

I think he is a strong Gator lean. His brother has already committed to the Gators, I think.

I think his brother decomitted from the gators last week.

Bump. humm

Gut feeling or inside sources!

Bleh! This guy is a phenomenal WR, but we have been deep in this drama since last spring when he committed to us, but then later decommitted.

He is a kid that means it takes a while to mature I would still be happy to take him then we would have the best WR recruiting class in college football this year. With the 4 we would have in this class and a very solid TE plus returning receivers, WR would become a strength and if one of the QB's works out we have a great O especially if we only lose 1 Tackle to the Pro's.

Just hearing some rumblings and wondering if anyone else has.

We get a January 15 OV. Dcraig doing work. Heard the same Golf.

Just hearing some rumblings and wondering if anyone else has.

Durn meatloaf from last night is telling me all about it.

I don't know if Auburn would know how to react if we pulled in a top receiver class.

"Hope they know how to block on the outside, lol."

I don't know if Auburn would know how to react if we pulled in a top receiver class.

If only that weren't true.....

I think it would make AU's offense evolve again like it was with Sammie and Duke. Plus it would spread the field for the emerging RBS and also help the QBs. JJ looked like an entirely different player with Ricardo, Duke, and Sammie. So if Gus lands these guys I believe the offense would be very dangerous in the next 3 seasons.

I think it would make AU's offense evolve again like it was with Sammie and Duke. Plus it would spread the field for the emerging RBS and also help the QBs. JJ looked like an entirely different player with Ricardo, Duke, and Sammie. So if Gus lands these guys I believe the offense would be very dangerous in the next 3 seasons.

If we bring in the kind of class that is possible, it should evolve FAR beyond Sammy and Duke. We have the potential to bring in 3 difference makers... the kind of receivers that make the QB look better. Even Sammie, who I loved, was only that kind of receiver part of the time. Duke was less so, at least while he was here, and Ricardo never was at all. It's exciting to think what Sean could do if he had 2-3 guys on the field, at all times, who run solid routes and catch anything that is close to them.

Archived