Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me neither, we need to pull the guy in. We probably need Gus to up his recruiting chops as well

This is what I love: "...up his recruiting chops." We have never recruited this well in the history of our football program. Yet he needs to up his "recruiting chops?" Come on, guys.

Me neither, we need to pull the guy in. We probably need Gus to up his recruiting chops as well

This is what I love: "...up his recruiting chops." We have never recruited this well in the history of our football program. Yet he needs to up his "recruiting chops?" Come on, guys.

We have never signed as many highly-rated players as we have in the past couple of years and this year is fitting right into that category. Recruiting certainly hasn't been a problem.

Last night I watched a re-run of our 2004 win over Tennessee in the SEC championship game. Looking at some fine players like Ben Grubbs, T.J. Jackson, Quentin Groves, Jay Ratliff, Rosegreen, Carlos Rogers, Williams, Williams and Dede at LB and I'm sure I'm missing a few at other positions. We've been signing better prospects than those guys were supposed to be. They went 13-0. When Tennessee scored a rushing TD in that game, it was the SECOND rushing TD that team gave up all year. What's been going wrong?

That's EXACTLY what I said we need Gus to go to his house and be a closer. The head coach sell his offense. I wasn't talking overall recruiting I was talking this guy and closing him out. Maybe you can find other things to love....

Interview from the UA All America practice. I'm feeling pretty damn confident.

Until that day comes when he announces that another school from out of the blue is in the mix.

Until that day comes when he announces that another school from out of the blue is in the mix.

Craig will deal the deal, again.

FWIW we got a CB from Niebuhr today!

FWIW we got a CB from Niebuhr today!

Awesome!

I meant seal the deal earlier btw...

Looks like this could become a package deal..

UF was viewed as the favorite for him in the fall, but that no longer appears to be the case. His brother, 4-star cornerback Jayvaughn Myers, de-committed from the Gators on Nov. 30.

“I think it hurts them a lot with Nate,” Jayvaughn Myers said. “We’re going off each other, so if I don’t like them he’s probably going to back off.”

Craig-Myers said otherwise in the video above. However, when asked what school(s) could land the Under Armour All-American siblings, both said Auburn.

“I’d probably say the only one that I could see both of us playing at is Auburn,” said Jayvaughn Myers, who then predicted that his brother will re-commit to the Tigers. “I know for sure he likes them a lot.”

Looks like this could become a package deal..

UF was viewed as the favorite for him in the fall, but that no longer appears to be the case. His brother, 4-star cornerback Jayvaughn Myers, de-committed from the Gators on Nov. 30.

“I think it hurts them a lot with Nate,” Jayvaughn Myers said. “We’re going off each other, so if I don’t like them he’s probably going to back off.”

Craig-Myers said otherwise in the video above. However, when asked what school(s) could land the Under Armour All-American siblings, both said Auburn.

“I’d probably say the only one that I could see both of us playing at is Auburn,” said Jayvaughn Myers, who then predicted that his brother will re-commit to the Tigers. “I know for sure he likes them a lot.”

Where did this come from?

Do we even have a thread on his brother? Didn't know that was a real possibility that we would take him...well at least when Muschamp was here

I would love to pull Myers. If so, IMO this would be AU's best ever WR class from a potential standpoint.

So if we land Craig, we will have one WR that is ranked as the nations #1 receiver by 2 of the 4 sites and another that ranks as the nations #1 receiver on the other 2 sites, as well as a 3rd who ranks as a top 10 receiver.... Land Craig and the other 2 and we're looking at a better WR class than I've ever seen anywhere (I'm sure somebody at sometime may have had a better one,I just don't recall it). D Craig is earning his pay off the field this year for sure.

Tre Nixon trending up as well. Tre Nixon, Ahmon Richards, and Nate Craig are the remaining three targets. We'll take 2 more per KN. 1 out 3 would be fine, but we could take 2 out of the 3. Making this by far the best WR class in recent history. We have 7 more spots, and supposedly Tashawn won't count towards the limit anymore. Heard Newkirk won't qualify...

Wow our WR class can be beastly. Now if we had a QB that can get them the ball in games we'd be rolling

Wow our WR class can be beastly. Now if we had a QB that can get them the ball in games we'd be rolling

We do... by the time the season starts, we'll probably have 3 or more, actually.

Archived