Who is the next commit?

bikeriderga

OK back to next commit,

I wager it will be Maurice Swain

3 star DT Mississippi Gulf Coast CC

I agree Swain may commit this weekend. I wish it were Ivey though.

That will happen, patience...

Gonna say Swain, but could be a 2016 as well. Rochester is close IYAM...

Well. Dixie I would say I want Ivey more than any other we are going after in this class, but if we get a commit from Rochester soon, this would be a grand slam!. He is my favorite 2016 recruit because we need D lineman bad.

Swain's a DL, right? :dunno:

Yep.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if we are asking swain to get his stuff in order first? Either that or see if someone else starts showing more luv.

I wonder if we are asking swain to get his stuff in order first? Either that or see if someone else starts showing more luv.

Swain said after the game that Gus & Garner have told him the things he needs to do in order to get the scholly. Grades was mentioned as priority #1.

I thought after that awesome beat down we gave LSU, we would have got at least 1 commitment.

Nobody was really close from the 2015 class going into the game. The staff is being patient with Swain. If Burt is to flip to Texas we will likely know the next few weeks. To be honest there are 3 2016 prospects that may be closer to committing than 2015 prospects.

That could be part of it. I also get the impression the staff wants to make sure he's a December grad before the push for him to commit.

That could be part of it. I also get the impression the staff wants to make sure he's a December grad before the push for him to commit.

I think this is all fair. Sounds like Swain is a big strong dude though. People have commented that he looks like he is in very good shape and he has worked hard to get better in JC. I hope things work out for him.

We need some good news this week.

The good news for this week is the team gets a bye week. As things look now I do not expect another commit til late November at the earliest for this class.

E... Lol! you need to continue reading to keep your memory sharp. Dont start slacking on me now. Just kitting

John Burt

That would be nice!

Oops. I forgot about him. If he's going to flip it could be soon.

I like Burt's size. 6'3" according to 247 anyway. I would love to get him. Any updates?

John Burt

That would be nice!

I like Burt's size. 6'3" according to 247 anyway. I would love to get him. Any updates?

Nothing new since the podcasts from last week.

John Burt

That would be nice!

Loved his visit, Texas losing, distance isn't a problem, all the signs point to a potential flip very soon. If he comes for the SCAR game I think he'll flip then.

John Burt

That would be nice!

Loved his visit, Texas losing, distance isn't a problem, all the signs point to a potential flip very soon. If he comes for the SCAR game I think he'll flip then.

Not all signs. Momma Burt is all Texas and if she gets her way then no flip.

John Burt

That would be nice!

You're right. But his dad likes Auburn a lot from what I hear.

You're right. But his dad likes Auburn a lot from what I hear.

You may be right. The way I have interpretted it though is his dad is more open to AU. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Archived