2016 3* DE David Marshall (UGA flip 2/3/16)

Auburn4Winners

Wasn't this guy supposed to flip, I mean sign, @1;00?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready to either welcome the guy or (preferably) move on.

+1. Let's move on. We've got some great DEs at AU.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first I thought he would be a bid addition, but then the games came. Right after committing the first time he then said the turds were his dream school. Then he commits again and all he wants to do his let uga lick him in the face. If he had this much trouble deciding where he wanted to go to school, how much trouble would he have deciding what to do on defense? In other words...GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first I thought he would be a bid addition, but then the games came. Right after committing the first time he then said the turds were his dream school. Then he commits again and all he wants to do his let uga lick him in the face. If he had this much trouble deciding where he wanted to go to school, how much trouble would he have deciding what to do on defense? In other words...GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth is, the kid wanted to play for Kirby Smart... period. We were just his back-up plan until Kirby decided he wanted him, too. Now they can go Neflix and Chill like if they were in Michigan.

I think we got the better end of the deal in a huge way. Sir Derrick Brown for Marshall?? YESSSSSS!!!

Truth is, the kid wanted to play for Kirby Smart... period. We were just his back-up plan until Kirby decided he wanted him, too. Now they can go Neflix and Chill like if they were in Michigan.

Truth is Kirby told David what ever David wanted to hear. AU didn't. Playing time, how much work David needed, etc . etc.

Truth is Kirby told David what ever David wanted to hear. AU didn't. Playing time, how much work David needed, etc . etc.

Don't most if not all coaches do this, though?

Some kids respond to straight talk. If I'm not mistaken, several guys who did commit to Auburn cited our coaches' no-nonsense approach as one thing they liked. They didn't feel like they were talking to salesmen.

Some kids respond to straight talk. If I'm not mistaken, several guys who did commit to Auburn cited our coaches' no-nonsense approach as one thing they liked. They didn't feel like they were talking to salesmen.

In the long run I think coaches are better off telling the recruit the facts and go with whatever happens.

If the guy turns out to get early playing time the coaches can praise and encourage him for his success....and if the more likely scenario occurs, the coach is less likely to have an unhappy guy on his hands...especially if there is a red shirt in his future.

In the long run I think coaches are better off telling the recruit the facts and go with whatever happens.

If the guy turns out to get early playing time the coaches can praise and encourage him for his success....and if the more likely scenario occurs, the coach is less likely to have an unhappy guy on his hands...especially if there is a red shirt in his future.

I tend to agree.

Archived