2016 3* DE David Marshall (UGA flip 2/3/16)

Auburn4Winners

These kids in this state don't even realize they are being played by bama whenever AU offers them a scholarship. It's funny how they offer kids scholarships only after AU offers and the kid commits to AU. Smh

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These kids in this state don't even realize they are being played by bama whenever AU offers them a scholarship. It's funny how they offer kids scholarships only after AU offers and the kid commits to AU. Smh

Marshall is from GA... Are you implying they play kids from GA after AU offers or did you think he was from AL?

Marshall is from GA... Are you implying they play kids from GA after AU offers or did you think he was from AL?

My mistake, could have sworn he was from bama. I guess I had marlon Davidson somehow mixed up with this kid. Both are great players

I know al.com does not print anything about Auburn football unless they can put a >:D spin on it. Hopefully, this kid will stick with his pledge and stay with Auburn. :wareagle:

http://www.al.com/sp...marshall_a.html

Well Bama seems to want this one pretty bad. See his direct quotes about what the two schools are saying.

"He(CRG) said some folks go there(Bama) because they win championships, but don't play until their freshman or sophomore years."

It's not like we play players before their freshman years... Typo or not, I don't like this quote at all. I hope CRG doesn't sell this line to 'cruits wanting championships just as much as PT.

Yeah....that's not a good rebuttal IMO.

"But Coach, I can win championships there"

"You can win those here, too. Nobody has more SEC Championships than AU in the past decade, and with the playoff system you win the SEC and you are in" might've been better but IDK if that SEC Championship stat is still true lol

Again, I would pay attenton to anything AL.com has on AU recruiting. Especially when its an AU vs uat battle. Do you people really think RG said a comment like that? Really?

This is coming from him not just a reporter opinion piece.

The guy may go to his dream school. He ain't solid.

An AL.com sports repoprter has never baited a kid to put AU in a bad light? The fact of the matter is, and sure uat could have been his dream school FIVE or so years ago, AU has out recruited uat and uat has gone desperate as they want this kid as much as AU. AU, COACH RODNEY GARNER, has been on this kid longer than anyone and offered two years before uat.

http://www.al.com/sp...marshall_a.html

Well Bama seems to want this one pretty bad. See his direct quotes about what the two schools are saying.

"He(CRG) said some folks go there(Bama) because they win championships, but don't play until their freshman or sophomore years."

It's not like we play players before their freshman years... Typo or not, I don't like this quote at all. I hope CRG doesn't sell this line to 'cruits wanting championships just as much as PT.

Yeah....that's not a good rebuttal IMO.

"But Coach, I can win championships there"

"You can win those here, too. Nobody has more SEC Championships than AU in the past decade, and with the playoff system you win the SEC and you are in" might've been better but IDK if that SEC Championship stat is still true lol

That makes too much sense Tiger. Maybe you should be there when he visits

Tell Gus and RG I'm on the way!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

US Army All American Bowl invite ...

11216265_989743167703694_677995600504827428_n.jpg

Good for him! The 4th star will be coming.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
@dee_hooper35: Had a great talk with my family this morning about colleges.That I will de-commit from Auburn. And that I will not take no interviews.

@dee_hooper35: Had a great talk with my family this morning about colleges.That I will de-commit from Auburn. And that I will not take no interviews.

Why am I not surprised. Auburn fans were supporting him then he turns around and decommitts and doesn't give any interviews to why he decommitted or thanks the fans that were supporting him.

Still too early to worry about this recruiting class or will we "still be fine"? Lol.

Still too early to worry about this recruiting class or will we "still be fine"? Lol.

I've been very worried about the DT recruiting for a couple months. Now I'm VERY VERY worried. RG is getting the crap kicked out of him.

He is in all those photos at BCW "recruiting" for us too. It's very possible that somebody got in his ear at BCW, which is always a risk when you bring in commits from other programs. risk vs reward

Left AU and camped at at Sunday. Boom.

I've been very worried about the DT recruiting for a couple months. Now I'm VERY VERY worried. RG is getting the crap kicked out of him.

With the D staff we have this recruiting effort is very disturbing

He is in all those photos at BCW "recruiting" for us too. It's very possible that somebody got in his ear at BCW, which is always a risk when you bring in commits from other programs. risk vs reward

It may be time to put Garner out to pasture. He is flat awful. He hasn't coached a decent lineman since he got here. He can't count Ford cause Ford was here before him. Lawson was hurt and Adams has not lived up to expectations. Garner is not getting the job done.

Archived