2013 4* S Tray Matthews (Georgia signee & transferred to AU)

Rednilla

Anyone got a clue what this means?

Tray Matthews

@Trigga_Tray28

"Talking to auburn coach yesterday. Reuben lied on me man lol!"

Nothing against you at all, but please stop. You'll drive yourself -- and other fans -- absolutely crazy trying to pull apart, analyze and speculate on every tweet that these recruits put out. Nobody has a clue what any of them are talking about, what any of it means and if these recruits are serious or just trolling. They have thousands of fans following their every move (which is beyond sad), and they have the power to say or do anything they want to.

Just relax. If anything of significance happens, it won't take you long to find out. It will be reported by the newspapers and recruiting sites. That's their job, after all.

What's the point of this board if we didn't speculate and only listened to the newspaper and recruiting sites?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What am I missing here?  Is Reuben firming back up to 'Bama?

What I am getting out of this is Reuben, like me, is partial to speckled butterbeans.

Tray Matthews

@Trigga_Tray28

sounds to me like Reuben told Tray he wasn't coming to Auburn for Big Cat and ended up coming......either that or he told Tray he wasn't committing yet and did?  ;)

Tray Matthews

@Trigga_Tray28

sounds to me like Reuben told Tray he wasn't coming to Auburn for Big Cat and ended up coming......either that or he told Tray he wasn't committing yet and did?  ;)

either you say?

Tray Matthews

@Trigga_Tray28

Nothing against you at all, but please stop. You'll drive yourself -- and other fans -- absolutely crazy trying to pull apart, analyze and speculate on every tweet that these recruits put out. Nobody has a clue what any of them are talking about, what any of it means and if these recruits are serious or just trolling. They have thousands of fans following their every move (which is beyond sad), and they have the power to say or do anything they want to.

Just relax. If anything of significance happens, it won't take you long to find out. It will be reported by the newspapers and recruiting sites. That's their job, after all.

What's the point of this board if we didn't speculate and only listened to the newspaper and recruiting sites?

There's a difference in talking about AU football and recruiting and trying to read something into every Tweet a recruit puts out to try to understand what it means for his recruitment. Hey, it's a free country, and if you guys want to drive yourselves crazy with it, be my guest. But it's an unnecessary worry. You're trying to read the mind of an 18-year-old kid after all. Good luck with that.

Sounds like Foster told coaches either Matthews  has interest or no interest in us and Matthews and Chizik called to confirm.

I'm an Auburn High graduate so maybe I'm seeing this a different way.  Foster recently came out and said that he isn't worried about making friends at Auburn High and just wants to go there and get out as fast as possible.  I personally am disgusted that college football has come to a point where a high school student is thinking this way.  Hopefully Coach Carter can get Foster's priorities straight while he is there and the same goes for Matthews if he takes the same route.

Edit:  I think the Alabama High School system has to get something changed so players can't transfer from out of state like this in the future.  It's high school for goodness sake.  The priority should be education.

Not gonna happen while Steve Savaresse is running things.

Guest Tigereagle03

Im thinking foster told him he wasnt going to BCW and when coaches talked to him they told him foster was there..

Sounds like Foster told coaches either Matthews  has interest or no interest in us and Matthews and Chizik called to confirm.

This would have made sense if I wrote it in english

Tray Matthews

@Trigga_Tray28

either you say?

other than dpw, i cant believe no one else bit on this ... kk - you insiders and your teasers!  dang you!  :laugh:

"“@Trigga_Tray28: it's gonna be a crazy weekend.  Me and Reuben either going to auburn or Bama.”

I cannot believe you guys haven't broken the code, And it is so easy. I'm not telling.

Visiting Auburn tomorrow with his family according to his twitter.

Thank God for recruiting during the summer. Coach BVG and Willie are doing work. :wareagle:

Thank God for recruiting during the summer. Coach BVG and Willie are doing work. :wareagle:

Seriously it's as much of a spectator sport as the actual football games nowadays..

Seriously it's as much of a spectator sport as the actual football games nowadays..

Yep. It has been for years. By the way, this has been confirmed by rivals.

I have not seen his twitter, but visiting WITH family is a pretty big deal.

Tray Matthews will check out Auburn with his sister, brother, and mother on Friday.

This is a huge deal, Tray & Reuben are best friends hopefully Reuben will tag along with him. If we could get Tray(super long shot) & Vonn Bell as our safeties this year it would be outstanding.

Guest EagleDamnWar

He "owes" Reuben a visit since Reuben went with Tray to Georgia for a visit. NOT visiting Alabama but Auburn.  :bananadance:  but Tray will visit Alabama later.

Whether he commits to AU or not,the fact that he brings family means that he is at the least very interested.  :wareagle:

Archived