2013 4* S Tray Matthews (Georgia signee & transferred to AU)

Rednilla

Whether he commits to AU or not,the fact that he brings family means that he is at the least very interested.  :wareagle:

While true, he also takes his family with him on every visit so he can hear their take on each school, eg. a fresh set of eyes. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tigereagle03

very interesting quote!! "I want to see how their environment is going to be. They keep wanting me to come up there and I haven't made a visit up there yet. I owe Reuben (Foster) a visit since he came to Georgia with me," Matthews said.

Tray is visiting Auburn with his family. Foster will be accompanying Matthews on campus.

I don't think we have a great shot with Matthews but I've seen weirder things happen.

Cant wait to see the excuses the Bammers come up with since RF will be on Auburn's campus two weekends in a row.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Mmmmmmm, why did they delete the Tray Matthews story from the rivals site???

The quote on Reuben gave away his silent to AU.

Explain? I need clarification only because I am in near disbelief on how quickly Foster possibly flipping has unfolded. If it's true that he gave a silent to us this will be the best defensive class in the country regardless of how many we sign. Wow.

what was the quote? :dunno:

very interesting quote!! "I want to see how their environment is going to be. They keep wanting me to come up there and I haven't made a visit up there yet. I owe Reuben (Foster) a visit since he came to Georgia with me," Matthews said.

Explain? I need clarification only because I am in near disbelief on how quickly Foster possibly flipping has unfolded. If it's true that he gave a silent to us this will be the best defensive class in the country regardless of how many we sign. Wow.

Pretty sure that wasn't a serious statement about Foster being a silent.  If he was, then we wouldn't know it.  Hence the "silent."

Liner,Lawson, Adams, Foster, Johnson, Matthews and Bell......sure is a nice dream  :wareagle:

Guest EagleDamnWar

No one is saying he is not visiting... Btw it is Tray not Trey.

“@Trigga_Tray28: Just set it up. Its official.  me and family heading down to Auburn tomorrow in the morning.â€

Guest EagleDamnWar

Pretty sure that wasn't a serious statement about Foster being a silent.  If he was, then we wouldn't know it.  Hence the "silent."

That is why the article was deleted.  No one is suppose to know.

“@Trigga_Tray28: Just set it up. Its official.  me and family heading down to Auburn tomorrow in the morning.”

Actually there are posters on rivals saying this but I think they are mistaken, as I was when I spelled his name wrong.

Guest EagleDamnWar

“@Trigga_Tray28: Just set it up. Its official.  me and family heading down to Auburn tomorrow in the morning.â€

Actually there are posters on rivals saying this but I think they are mistaken, as I was when I spelled his name wrong.

No one is claiming he isn't visiting.  Some are asking like you are.  If someone is saying he isn't, they are full of bs unless they have some connection to Coach Chiz or Tray.  What we know is that Tray tweeted he is going and Hoke confirmed it.

Actually I should've thought about this earlier, Coach Chizik will be speaking at a coaching clinic in ATL tomorrow morning along with Coach Pelton. I had planned on going to watch both of them speak but the HS I'm at has graduation tomorrow so I can't. I would think with CGC out of town it would be an inopportune time for Tray to visit. TIFWIW

Actually I should've thought about this earlier, Coach Chizik will be speaking at a coaching clinic in ATL tomorrow morning along with Coach Pelton. I had planned on going to watch both of them speak but the HS I'm at has graduation tomorrow so I can't. I would think with CGC out of town it would be an inopportune time for Tray to visit. TIFWIW

Eh, not that big a deal. Atlanta isn't far enough away that it will necessarily be an all day event, and it's not like he really is going to see what Chizik is all about...more seeing the campus and what Auburn has to offer, talking to his position coach and coordinator, etc.

That's what jets and live video streaming are for.

Archived