2017 5* CB Deangelo Gibbs

RunInRed

Picked up an AU offer today (6/21/14) ...

I just want to thank God for allowing me to pick another offer from Auburn #WarEagle

Capture.png

@GibbsDeangelo

DEANGELO-GIBBS-140612-PRO.JPG

Deangelo Gibbs,WR

Suwannee, GA (Peachtree Ridge)

6'2 / 191 / 4.52

Offers: Alabama, Arizona State, Auburn, Baylor, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, LSU, Miami (Fl.), Minnesota, North Carolina, NC State, Ohio State, Penn State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt and Virginia, among others.

247Sports: 5* (Top247 - No. 6, No. 1 CB)

ESPN: NR

Rivals: 5*

Scout: 5*

Composite average: 5* (No. 6, No. 1 CB)

Hudl Highlights

Didn't Uzomah at at Peachtree Ridge? I hope he helps us here. Uzomah was a stud in HS as QB and receiver.

Just watched his film. This kid is extremely talented. For his age, it is crazy. He does everything. He is fast, physical, comes back to the ball, and catches the ball in traffic. Sign him up.

Uzomah went to north Gwinnett didn't the burton kid from last class come from there?

I think you are right. Thanks. Burton, is a legacy too. Maybe he will help with Gibbs

Uzomah went to north Gwinnett didn't the burton kid from last class come from there?

No. Burton was from Peachtree Ridge as JFD said above.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

Resurrecting this thread from the grave...took a surprise OV today after an inhome visit by TWill and Crime Dog earlier in the week.

UGA commit or lean? I thought I read that somewhere. Big surprise, Would love to have this one.

2 hours ago, tigerfangs said:

UGA commit or lean? I thought I read that somewhere. Big surprise, Would love to have this one.

Big lean

2 hours ago, im4au said:

Gibbs plays for Grayson High School, not Peachtree Ridge.  The Grayson Rams play Roswell for the state championship in Georgia's highest classification next weekend.  Grayson is a perennial power.

http://graysonramsfootball.com/roster.php?team=Varsity&titleid=V

Yes, I just watched Grayson for the first time last night and was very impressed. They beat the 7a and 6a alabama state champs this season.

My brother is an assistant coach at Grayson. The only game they lost this year was a close one in the opening game to IMG Academy. They are pretty loaded. As for Gibbs, no one knows what he is thinking. It is assumed he is a UGA lean, but that just seems to be because they are sort of the "home team". He really seems to like Auburn, but is REALLY closed mouthed about his recruitment. I will say that this guy is an absolute beast.

1 minute ago, sogaaufan said:

My brother is an assistant coach at Grayson. The only game they lost this year was a close one in the opening game to IMG Academy. They are pretty loaded. As for Gibbs, no one knows what he is thinking. It is assumed he is a UGA lean, but that just seems to be because they are sort of the "home team". He really seems to like Auburn, but is REALLY closed mouthed about his recruitment. I will say that this guy is an absolute beast.

Thanks for the insight @sogaaufan

MAN! that OV really helped us out A LOT with him. All the way up to fourth! WOOOOOOO!!!! lol

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

MAN! that OV really helped us out A LOT with him. All the way up to fourth! WOOOOOOO!!!! lol

How the heck are we behind Tennessee?!!

4 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

That's not in order. No worse than 3rd. UGA still leads, UA/AU battle for 2nd.

I almost guarantee you thats in order since he has georgia his presumed leader for forever first. Anyways being second in recruiting is the same as being 128th.

7 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

How the heck are we behind Tennessee?!!

Think he is related to Nigel Warrior.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived