2016 Recruiting Board (Updated: 2/17/16)

WarEagleAU

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snelson

Does not have an AU offer at this time.

“@Keith247Sports: 2016 WR Dredrick Snelson of Plantation (Fla.) American Heritage says #Auburn just offered http://247sports.com/Player/Dredrick-Snelson-32018”

Done. Finally!

We ended up being just a couple of players away from a top 3-5 class this year. 2016 looks to be an even better year for Auburn! I understand Alabama, FSU, Ohio State, USC. But let's not get out recruited this year by Tennessee & Clemson. Let's make this next year the best year in Auburn history!

We ended up being just a couple of players away from a top 3-5 class this year. 2016 looks to be an even better year for Auburn! I understand Alabama, FSU, Ohio State, USC. But let's not get out recruited this year by Tennessee & Clemson. Let's make this next year the best year in Auburn history!

Not sure we were out done by UT.They were only higher because of numbers not quality.

I have a question, do the coaches take a few days off after signing day, or are they right back out doing it for next signing day already?

Most do but of course that can change due to situations.

I love this size of Moon and Lamar. These guys could play DE with a little bulking up. However, if we are recruiting them for LB, then this is wise thinking by the coaching staff. I just like to see recruits that are athletic enough to play more than one position.

“@HamiltonESPN: #ESPNJr300 WR Eli Stove lists #Auburn #Florida & #LSU top 3. #Alabama offer would be game changer http://twitter.com/HamiltonESPN/status/566621126466764800/photo/1”

Last I heard we had a huge lead for Elijah Stove. He was even on commit watch when he visited a few weekends ago. I would love to hurry up and get a commit from this guy before Alabama offers.

. Maybe I have overlooked it, but would love updates on weekend visitors!! Can anyone help a brother out?

• 3 weeks later...

I love this size of Moon and Lamar. These guys could play DE with a little bulking up. However, if we are recruiting them for LB, then this is wise thinking by the coaching staff. I just like to see recruits that are athletic enough to play more than one position.

The Miami Hurricanes were in the national championship mix for years and one of the things they did was sign big linebackers and convert them to D-line players. It can work.

• 2 weeks later...

hah, how did we let Jonah Williams slip to turdtown? His mama is an Auburn grad, did Grimes just not like what he saw?

hah, how did we let Jonah Williams slip to turdtown? His mama is an Auburn grad, did Grimes just not like what he saw?

Was not a take for AU. Not saying that we would be Bama for him if he was a take. Just saying he wasn'y.

Archived