Dear bammer nation

Rednilla

Right on schedule! This bamzo, in typical UAT fashion, disappears for nine months every time AU wins the Iron Bowl, then the gutless wimp shows up again right before the next season starts. And...Auburn has won 67% of the last 12 Iron Bowls, so thankfully this bamzo is absent a LOT!

I leave after every football season.

No, you leave in years after your turds lose the Iron Bowl. Otherwise you are here, an unwlecome guest, 24/7/365.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, you leave in years after your turds lose the Iron Bowl. Otherwise you are here, an unwlecome guest, 24/7/365.

Ahhh so you're comfortable being a liar. Got it.

No little bg. The pathetic liar is the one that resides in your mirror.

Anyone can check my activity history here and see the pattern of me shutting it down during the offseason - including years where Bama wiped the mat with Auburn. But it's easier to ignore it, and continue to prop up this lie about me so I more easily fit the caricature some here wish to paint me as.

I hate to defend BG but I just went back through the rivals section on the football sub-forum from from the 2012-13 season and the latest post after the 2012 season he made was a post on February 12, 2013 when 4 Alabama players had been arrested and I couldn't find another post of his in the rivals section until August 23, 2013 when another Alabama player, Geno Smith, had been arrested. So even after Bama beat Notre Dame for the NC, BG was absent from this board for 6 months from February 2013 till August 2013.

Anyone can check my activity history here and see the pattern of me shutting it down during the offseason - including years where Bama wiped the mat with Auburn. But it's easier to ignore it, and continue to prop up this lie about me so I more easily fit the caricature some here wish to paint me as.

Your posts prove who you are....you're just another updyke. You're no better than any other trailer park dwelling bammer.

I hate to defend BG but I just went back through the rivals section on the football sub-forum from from the 2012-13 season and the latest post after the 2012 season he made was a post on February 12, 2013 when 4 Alabama players had been arrested and I couldn't find another post of his in the rivals section until August 23, 2013 when another Alabama player, Geno Smith, had been arrested. So even after Bama beat Notre Dame for the NC, BG was absent from this board for 6 months from February 2013 till August 2013.

Don't confuse people with facts.

Here's the thing BG. You are probably a pretty decent person except for your refusal to admit that there is an unusually large segment of your fan base that is just plain low class trash. It doesn't mean that you are. It is your blind refusal to see it that puts you in the hot grease. What we would admire is that you simply acknowledge the fact and move on. Judging by your post I would guess that you are female under 40, educated, polite to most people you meet, articulate, quick witted and well reasoned most of the time. You could do a lot to help change the perception of your fellow turdsmen. Just say " guys you are right. We Alabama fans have way too many rude, classless fans and that has been a long developed culture needing change". We would think a whole lot more of you then. However, your blind refusal to recognize and acknowledge the facts put you in the same boat as the rest of the trash. Come on BG you can do it and you will feel a lot better afterwards.

There you go BG. Classic Bammer. OK " You will feel A LOT better". How's that? Now that's is exactly what I'm talking about. You guys can not seem to address the issues. You shift and squirm, obfuscate and redirect the argument. Please just face the music, admit the obvious and move on as a happier, classier and more well rounded Bammer.

There you go BG. Classic Bammer. OK " You will feel A LOT better". How's that? Now that's is exactly what I'm talking about. You guys can not seem to address the issues. You shift and squirm, obfuscate and redirect the argument. Please just face the music, admit the obvious and move on as a happier, classier and more well rounded Bammer.

Did my condescending reply not meet your expectations of a response for your incredibly condescending post?

No, Your condescending reply was about what I expected. I guess you missed the earlier part of my post describing you. "There are none so blind as those that will not see."

BG, BG, BG. My oh my little BG . You certainly are living up my expectations. Like Harvey said, There's just too much Bama in you. You can't help it. It's not your fault. You've been raised this way. It' a cultural thing.

You're no better than any other trailer park dwelling bammer.

You got me there. I don't consider myself 'better' than anyone.

bammers know nothing about holding themselves to a higher standard.

That "caricature" is a cartoon. Are you really THAT dumb? Just sad...

I believe you missed the point. Or should I say you continue to miss the point.

Actually....and not surprisingly....YOU missed the point. But you think it's bammer-cute to make it about me because you can't comprehend what it means to conduct yourself in a decent and respectful manner, and to dislike being associated those who act like trash.

Your team has the most despised fan base in the country for a reason, and condescension plays no part in it. People see the way bammies behave and dislike them for very good reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with AU.

Get over yourself updyke. Disdain is not condescension.

Actually....and not surprisingly....YOU missed the point. But you think it's bammer-cute to make it about me because you can't comprehend what it means to conduct yourself in a decent and respectful manner, and to dislike being associated those who act like trash.

Your team has the most despised fan base in the country for a reason, and condescension plays no part in it. People see the way bammies behave and dislike them for very good reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with AU.

Get over yourself updyke. Disdain is not condescension.

He can't help himself, he has too much bammer in him!

"It's a Bammer thing. You wouldn't understand."

I've never understood mental illness...but we can pray for those who are affected by it...

:wareagle:

Poor bg. The pain of the IB is killing him inside day by day...

Poor bg. The pain of the IB is killing him inside day by day...

Actually, the time for me to be bothered by the Iron Bowl has passed. New season has that effect on most people. I mean, in the middle of last year's run were you guys agonizing about the fact that the last time you played Alabama it was 45-0 at the half? (The half is 2 quarters. You were losing 45-0 after 2 quarters).

It's just low self esteem. It's what happens when your entire self worth is hinged on the results of a football team. uater are the only fan base I've ever encountered that use their little saying (that I'll never say ever) as a taunt to other fan bases. It's just in their DNA for their trashy fan base to taunt opposing fans at every turn. It's just what they do. Unfortunately, avoiding them in this part of the country is virtually impossible.

Either this is a flat out lie, or you've never been to a game where Florida fans were present 'chomping' at people. You've also never been around any Arkansas fans - "woo pig soooooiiieeee" ing everything in sight.

Confirmation bias is fun. So is selective amnesia.

Damn. Have to dumb it down even more than I thought. The title of the thread is address the uat nation. To make it simple, (stay with me here) its not about other fan bases. Deflecting is the uat way. It's always "because someone else does it". Shallow justification from and for a fan base of a**holes. Such a typical uater response.

BINGO! We have a winner. Too bad bg lacks the ability to relate to the TRUTH...

:bow: YES!!! just start ignoring him. Once he stops getting attention he'll go away. UATers have to have attention!

Archived