Top 5 Loudest Games at JHS

caleb1633

August 30th can't get here soon enough. So in the meantime, in hopes to alleviate boredom, let's talk the loudest game ever at JHS.

Here's mine:

1. 2006 Florida

2. 2013 Iron Bowl

3. 2013 UGA

4. 2010 LSU

5. 2004 UGA

I always figured the West Virginia game in the rain had to rank up there near the top. IMO the best example of the Auburn Spirit...ever.

2009 Iron Bowl should rank in the top 10. Going up 14-0 had that place rocking!

II'd have to put 1989 against Alabama at #1 It started before kickoff and never let up. I recorded that game and remember the announcers commenting on how they were having trouble communicating sitting next to each other in the press box during that game.

Was not around in '89 but will take the word of consensus on that being number 1.

I'd go:

2.) Florida 2006

3.) Iron Bowl 2013

4.) Rain game 2009 vs WVU

5.) Maybe off the beaten path a bit but Jordan -Hare went insane when Eric Brock made the stop on the 2 yard line when time ran out vs. LSU in 2006.

Can only reference games I have attended:

1. '89 Iron Bowl

2 . '13 Iron Bowl

3a. '89 FLA

3b. '87 FLA (Holloween night and we were scary good!!!)

4.'90 FSU

5a. '13 UGA

5b. '06 LSU (Hardest hitting game I ever saw)

89' - UAT at AU

94' - LSU at AU

06' - UF at AU

03' - UAT at AU

13' - UGA at AU

93' - UF at AU

10' - LSU at AU

13' - UAT at AU

10' - UArk at AU

04' - LSU at AU

I think 89 AU vs UA was the loudest 13 second , 13 Ga. And 1990 FSU game fourth . Not sure about 5th. That 90 FSU game was amazing in that every time they woul start the war chant the AU fans would cover them up with noise and after the game the AU fans were doing their war cry. It was great. I had one of their fans say to me as we were walking to the car, that chant does get on your nerves doesn't it.

I can only name a few, but I know 06' UF is #1. I can remember a game back when Auburn beat Ole Miss on a missed extra point, I think that was my first. Cadillac era

I was at most of the games mentioned above. The 06 Florida game is the loudest because of how it ended. I also remember it was after sunset when it ended. The UF fans where also extremely obnoxious that game even by their standards and we took great pleasure in beating them.

The LSU game that year was next loudest.

December 2 1989,UAT- more raw emotion in that stadium than ever before or since. 75,000+ shakers of the paper variety left a haze in the air. There have been many very loud games at JHS and I've been to most of the ones mentioned but none will top that one.

'93 AU v UF- Calvin Jackson takes the pick 97 yds. Absolute bedlam.

'10 AU v LSU

''90 AU v FSU

'06 AU v UF

89 vs uat. Nothing I have witnessed even comes close.

The 1994 LSU game - 4 4th qtr defensive TDs - has to be among them.

Yep. Sat in the upper deck. It was ridiculous. #1 for me.

i dont go to a ton of games but i have been to some good ones.

04 LSU

10 Lsu

13 UGA

cant imagine any game except the 13 iron bowl being louder than those 3.

2001 Florida The Earth shook after fg went thru.

That will always be in my Top 5.

2001 florida has got to be up there... Imagine if the stadium was actually full?! Combination of hurricane and Steve spurrier kind of kept people away but still was one of the loudest ive ever heard that place..

The 04 LSU game is the loudest I've heard from the inside (couldn't distinguish words out of the mouth of the guy next to me). The 07 Florida game has to be up there, too, because I could hear the stadium from my apartment across from the College St Wal-Mart. And drowning out Rammer Jammer after the 09 Iron Bowl was awesome...

I was not at the Florida 2006 game, but I will rank it number one because of the overall majority claiming it the loudest. I attended all of the other games. For the fans not at the West Virginia game, it is the most underrated Auburn game as far as volume of noise within the stadium goes.

1. Florida 2006 (did not attend)

2. Alabama 2013

3. West Virginia 2009

4. LSU 2004

5. Georgia 2013

6. Clemson 2010

7. LSU 2010

The 04 LSU game is the loudest I've heard from the inside (couldn't distinguish words out of the mouth of the guy next to me). The 07 Florida game has to be up there, too, because I could hear the stadium from my apartment across from the College St Wal-Mart. And drowning out Rammer Jammer after the 09 Iron Bowl was awesome...

06 Flordia game? 07 was in the swamp

Archived