UGA DL Arrested for 2nd Time

AUcivE09

My take-away here is not "Oh look, another UGA player is in trouble". The dude strangled a girl. He weighs 336 lbs and is charged with a felony assault against a woman.

There is no light to be made of this.

This is one of guys Trey Matthews was hanging around. He needs to get down on his knees and thank God every day that he got a second chance! Scary dude to be friends with!

This is one of guys Trey Matthews was hanging around. He needs to get down on his knees and thank God every day that he got a second chance! Scary dude to be friends with!

Yep, that was a rough crew.

According to the incident report filed by Officer R. Edwards, Taylor and the victim had been “loving together for several weeks.” Damn dude can go weeks. I thought anything over 4 hours and you are suppose to seek medical attention. I guess Saban's 10sec rule doesn't apply to him ;)

According to the incident report filed by Officer R. Edwards, Taylor and the victim had been “loving together for several weeks.” Damn dude can go weeks. I thought anything over 4 hours and you are suppose to seek medical attention. I guess Saban's 10sec rule doesn't apply to him ;)

Nice. I scanned the story and thought it was a smaller DB in trouble. I confused the assailant with the victim. The height and weight was the girlfriend. Oh well, they would have made a huge human being.

According to the incident report filed by Officer R. Edwards, Taylor and the victim had been “loving together for several weeks.” Damn dude can go weeks. I thought anything over 4 hours and you are suppose to seek medical attention. I guess Saban's 10sec rule doesn't apply to him ;)/>

Nice. I scanned the story and thought it was a smaller DB in trouble. I confused the assailant with the victim. The height and weight was the girlfriend. Oh well, they would have made a huge human being.

That we likely try to recruit in 18 years.

According to the AJC link:

The 20-year-old victim was listed as 5-foot-11, 170 pounds. She was treated at the scene and released. Taylor is 6-5, 340 pounds, according to the identification he submitted to police.
So he was literally twice her weight and six inches taller. "Big man"? ...not if he assaults women!

Archived