2021 4* QB Aaron McLaughlin Decommits From AU (2/4/20)

WarEagleAU

2 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

That is crazy impressive.  You should post that 8th grade stuff back on there.  Would be interesting to see

I didn't think it was relevant now so I deleted it. You're free to look for it if you like.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

I didn't think it was relevant now so I deleted it. You're free to look for it if you like.

neah I am good.  Just thought it would be fun to compare ability from 5 years ago 

• augolf1716 changed the title to 2021 4* QB Aaron McLaughlhttps://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/139491-2021-4-qb-aaron-mclaughlin/in

Amazing how many highly regarded QBs come out of the state of Georgia.   

Bryan matthews said on local AU radio show to keep an eye on this QB and a couple if juco CBs AU is recruiting as a pair. Said AU coaches really pushing early playing time to the CBs. Next week or so he says something could be coming.

12 hours ago, bigbird said:

TWSS

Doubt it. 

@ellitor, I saw we were in Jake Garcia's top 10.  He is a 2021 QB prospect ranked #21 overall.  Is that worth talking about?

I'm sure some will roll their eyes at a pro style QB, but it's always great to get a QB early in the cycle and this guy puts off serious face-of-the-class vibes. Could be a major, major asset if he's working the camp circuit for another year plus. 

Boom boom booming boom 💥 

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I'm sure some will roll their eyes at a pro style QB, but it's always great to get a QB early in the cycle and this guy puts off serious face-of-the-class vibes. Could be a major, major asset if he's working the camp circuit for another year plus. 

Aaron is no more of a Pro Style QB than Nix is. He is very athletic and can run. He has great size and good speed for his size too. We got a great one here. I am sort of surprised that UGA was not in the mix. Kid has been a known quantity since middle school.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

Help.....how can he be part of the 2021 class and still be in the 8th grade?

He is now going into the 11th grade. The posts you are referring to are from a few years ago

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

He is now going into the 11th grade. The posts you are referring to are from a few years ago

I see. Just overlooked that. Thank you.

War Eagle Aaron!  Everybody else, you are welcome.  I dropped by yesterday at Denmark and showed him the same moves that got Capers to commit.  :bananadance:

24 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Aaron is no more of a Pro Style QB than Nix is. He is very athletic and can run. He has great size and good speed for his size too. We got a great one here. I am sort of surprised that UGA was not in the mix. Kid has been a known quantity since middle school.

Thanks for that info. I just noticed the classification and, let's be honest, a lot of folks make their assessment based on a picture. I have no problem believing that he's plenty mobile for us to win with him. 

Archived