2021 4* QB Aaron McLaughlin Decommits From AU (2/4/20)

WarEagleAU

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

I hope he is not another Jeremy Johnson. We need QBs that can run and make the zone read offense click. I see he has a time of 4.6 forty of which is fast for a big guy. He could grow a few more inches and a few more pounds. I just want a QB who can run fast enough to make Gus' offense click.

Facepalm x 10. The kid commits and you bring up JJ? Why because he's tall? Smh. 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Lay off @doc4aday , he was not being disrespectful! He’s a great poster and very positive AU fan.

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

Lay off @doc4aday , he was not being disrespectful! He’s a great poster and very positive AU fan.

HMMMMMMMMMMM is this your only criteria for if someone is a great poster or not is how positive they are?! hahaha

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HMMMMMMMMMMM is this your only criteria for if someone is a great poster or not is how positive they are?! hahaha

You’re the most positivest poster on here, so yeah! New word.

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

6'5 heading into his junior year of high school. Sure, yes, please, thanks!

Trevor Lawrence 2.0?.....I kid...I kid....sorta

25 minutes ago, toddc said:

giphy (1).gif

59 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

While I agree that it was odd JJ was brought up relax please. Doc meant well in his post as he always does. He’s the Internet’s version of a sweet old man.

37 minutes ago, toddc said:

LOL. No he’s not. He is the loudest poster on here.

1 hour ago, boisnumber1 said:

Sorry... I was trying to joke about it

1 hour ago, boisnumber1 said:

I was not trying to be negative whatsoever and sorry if I came across this way. Joey Gatewood is tall and fast for a big guy who will likely run the zone read offense hopefully the way Gus intends for it to be. I guess it deserves an upside down facepalm X 20 while singing the jingle to the show called "Petticoat Junction" (lol x 20 !!)

2 hours ago, toddc said:

About BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE and Auburn basketball. Auburn football?!?!? I am one of the most negative posters!!!!! lol. I can just get away with it more than other posters because the way it comes across is it is a friendly and excited kind of hating! haha.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

About BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE and Auburn basketball. Auburn football?!?!? I am one of the most negative posters!!!!! lol. I can just get away with it more than other posters because the way it comes across is it is a friendly and excited kind of hating! haha.

I was being facetious. 😝 

1 minute ago, toddc said:

I was being facetious. 😝 

Your deadpan game is SKROOOOOOOOOOOONG then!!! It genuinely seemed like you were being serious! lol. E thought so as well. That may not be the best example though TBH! lmao........

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Your deadpan game is SKROOOOOOOOOOOONG then!!! It genuinely seemed like you were being serious! lol. E thought so as well. That may not be the best example though TBH! lmao........

It’s all good though because I know you just love Auburn like me.

This is the most Saturday Night Lights looking, Bama swoosh haircut havin’, yoked dude we’ve gotten in a minute at quarterback. It’s insane the level of training and prep these kids go through now. Very exciting stuff.

8 hours ago, Zeek said:

This is the most Saturday Night Lights looking, Bama swoosh haircut havin’, yoked dude we’ve gotten in a minute at quarterback. It’s insane the level of training and prep these kids go through now. Very exciting stuff.

For old college movie lovers he looks like Stan Gable from Revenge of the Nerds minus the blonde...

185?cb=20110127191318

9 hours ago, Zeek said:

Exactly. Face of the franchise. Joey has it. Cam had it. Bo might have it. It helps. 

And yeah. Yoked. This dude is Captain America to Brandon Cox's Steve Rogers. 

10 hours ago, Zeek said:

He’s got the same cut every white guy on that mtv show two-a-days had

20 hours ago, abw0004 said:

It is probably because he transferred to a brand new high school.  It isn't a well known school yet (for obvious reasons) so not a lot of publicity comes out.  I am surprised he did not go to Johns Creek High or Chattahoochee High (alma mater).

He got his first college offer in middle school playing for one of the large Gwinnett County powers. Everyone knows this kid. My guess is UGA thinks they can do better. They are 5 star hunters at this point. I am not surprised he did not go to either Chattahoochee (where u went) or Johns Creek.  Chattahoochee lost every game last year and has a new coach this year. 

If his family was moving into Fulton County, I would have guessed they would move to Roswell, Alpharetta, or Milton. (State champs last year, whose QB is going to GT on Scholly). As E mentioned, this new HS is making waves early on.  He may have known the coaches there.

6 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

He got his first college offer in middle school playing for one of the large Gwinnett County powers. Everyone knows this kid. My guess is UGA thinks they can do better. They are 5 star hunters at this point. I am not surprised he did not go to either Chattahoochee (where u went) or Johns Creek.  Chattahoochee lost every game last year and has a new coach this year. You have to remember though Chatahoochee is a powerhouse in line with Grayson with state championships, which is why I mentioned it.  They have down years, like my senior year.  The following year they won it all.  Their district also has the wealthy neighborhoods like CCOS, where NFL players retire with their families.  Their weight training program is also on par due to their power lifting teams and wrestling program.  One just got a scholarship up north to lift for them.  I hate to hear they lost their coach though.  

If his family was moving into Fulton County, I would have guessed they would move to Roswell, Alpharetta, or Milton. (State champs last year, whose QB is going to GT on Scholly). As E mentioned, this new HS is making waves early on.  He may have known the coaches there.  That is fair, although I would tell him to go to Milton out of those three.  More money there invested.

I assume you live near me with your knowledge of our schools.  Where at?  As I have stated before I am from Johns Creek.  Good to see another member near me.

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Hey, I live in the Roswell/Alpharetta area. It is still interesting he left the Gwinnett schools. They are still super loaded with talent. The North Fulton private schools are also amazing right now, specifically, Blessed Trinity. Funny, read below.

Interesting facts, Denmark HS is actually in Forsyth County, even though it says it is in the city of Alpharetta. Their HS coach is Terry Crowder who was Chattahoochee's coach when they won their State Championship. He also won a State Championship as DC at Camden County. 

Just now, JFDTiger80 said:

Hey, I live in the Roswell/Alpharetta area. It is still interesting he left the Gwinnett schools. They are still super loaded with talent. The North Fulton private schools are also amazing right now, specifically, Blessed Trinity. Funny, read below.  I actually went to Kings Ridge for middle school, back when they operated out of an old grocery store when the campus was being built.  It was the school John Smoltz and Jeff Foxworthy started if you recall.  A big population of BT students were busted a few years back for something, I can't remember.

Interesting facts, Denmark HS is actually in Forsyth County, even though it says it is in the city of Alpharetta. Their HS coach is Terry Crowder who was Chattahoochee's coach when they won their State Championship. He also won a State Championship as DC at Camden County.  Now I see why he went there!  

Archived