English Premier League fans?

InfernoOrangeSS

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man City killed us yesterday. Ugh.

I'm glad now I had to work. That sounded like a beat down. I hope they regroup and the new guy works out well.

Man City killed us yesterday. Ugh.

I'm glad now I had to work. That sounded like a beat down. I hope they regroup and the new guy works out well.

There were a couple of bright signs. I thought Moreno generally played well at fullback, and Markovich looked great subbing in for Coutinho (who had a bad game, IMO).

Spurs are up next, and they're playing really well. Let's see what Rodgers does between now and then.

YNWA!

yep ugly

I know it's early, but Man City and Chelsea have looked the part of the big two thus far.

Will be interesting to see what happens once we get Balotelli and Lallana on the pitch. I also think that Markovich and Can will play more and more in midfield. But Liverpool are a work in progress at this point, to be sure.

yep ugly

I know it's early, but Man City and Chelsea have looked the part of the big two thus far.

Will be interesting to see what happens once we get Balotelli and Lallana on the pitch. I also think that Markovich and Can will play more and more in midfield. But Liverpool are a work in progress at this point, to be sure.

This is true. I think we will take some hard knocks early as all the new guys get accustomed to their new team. It was troublesome how badly our defense was shredded, though. (I didn't get to see the game, so I am going off of accounts of people who did.).

We need to get back on the winning side against the Spurs. I have to agree that Chelsea and Man City look to be tops right now.

Golf, you watching Chelsea - Everton? What a game!

I have to work. I bet that's a good one!

Liverpool taking it to Spurs at White Hart Lane.

Moreno scored our third goal on a great play.

Hendo had another perfect pass to Sterling for the first.

Gerrard pk for the second.

Balotelli played well (hard) and had some chances.

Liverpool taking it to Spurs at White Hart Lane.

Moreno scored our third goal on a great play.

Hendo had another perfect pass to Sterling for the first.

Gerrard pk for the second.

Balotelli played well (hard) and had some chances.

Sounds like it was a great one! Had to work today, so I missed it. :(

Glad to hear their offense came alive and the defense held.

Golf, you watching Chelsea - Everton? What a game!

No was to busy getting ready for AU game but I did check on it after AU Game saw this

Super Diego Costa has manager Jose Mourinho purring as Chelsea slip into overdrive

Is it too early in the season to gloat about the blues and laugh at Man U?

It was fun seeing Chelsea put it in the net, but I gotta hand it to Howard for looking out for Coleman.

Is Altidore gonna break through at Sunderland? He won't have many minutes to work with. He is gonna have to make it happen on his own or he will never get another chance. Really is kind of sad.

Watching guys like Diego costa versus Altidore and Torres is just stark. Costa is a winner. Fun to watch a guy like that.

Is it too early in the season to gloat about the blues and laugh at Man U?

It was fun seeing Chelsea put it in the net, but I gotta hand it to Howard for looking out for Coleman.

Is Altidore gonna break through at Sunderland? He won't have many minutes to work with. He is gonna have to make it happen on his own or he will never get another chance. Really is kind of sad.

Watching guys like Diego costa versus Altidore and Torres is just stark. Costa is a winner. Fun to watch a guy like that.

The gloat may be a bit premature, though Chelsea have looked great -- even best team in the league so far. I kinda likes what Howard did with Costa, who's the kind of player you get very often in soccer (home team loves him, everyone else hates him). We had that in Cam, I guess.

I do think it's ok to make fun of Man U at this point. They are awful.

Can't believe Man City lost!!!

I hope Sturridge's injury is minor. LFC needs him out there.

Yeah. I saw a blog post on ESPN LFC page that suggests this will allow Rodgers to experiment a bit with the new players. I get that; but Sturridge has been injured quite a few times before, so I think it's not a very good sign.

I'm over the 'International Break', myself.

Chelsea wins again Diego has hat trick

Chelsea looks good in the early going. Liverpool needs to gel better. Not playing up to their talent.

Diego looks like the closest thing to Suarez in this year's BPL. Naturally, I hate him.

Liverpool needs work.

Chelsea looks like the class of the League so far. But it seems unlikely that Diego will keep up this pace of scoring goals. If he does, everyone else will simply have to tip their hats to Chelsea.

Yeah, I have to agree with you, AUBritt. I didn't think we'd miss Suarez as much as we are. They need to get better, quickly. Sometimes, they look lost out on the pitch. :(

Dove shoot and church ... Missed all the BPL games this weekend. Sounds like costa is a beast and fabragas has really made a difference.

The blues have had a great d ... Now some real O to go along with it ... Gonna be a tough match up for teams this year.

Archived