English Premier League fans?

InfernoOrangeSS

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool wins first UCL match 2-1!

I was happy to hear that! I'd have thought they would have easily beat Ludogorets. LFC certainly needs to work on some things.

Liverpool wins first UCL match 2-1!

I was happy to hear that! I'd have thought they would have easily beat Ludogorets. LFC certainly needs to work on some things.

I didn't get to watch the game (work) and forgot to record it. But I read some accounts, according to which we were lucky to win it. I definitely think we need work! I like Rodgers, though, and have hopes he'll figure it out.

Balotelli!!!!

42978E73-85DA-4C68-9F5A-FC04D49E3042_zpsyfhrr2mh.gif

"The game was goal-less in the 82nd minute when Liverpool fullback Alberto Moreno floated a cross into the Ludogorets penalty area toward Balotelli. The Italian striker first out-fought two defenders to reach the ball before composing himself and beating goalkeeper Milan Borjan with a well-placed finish."

Balotelli!!!!

42978E73-85DA-4C68-9F5A-FC04D49E3042_zpsyfhrr2mh.gif

"The game was goal-less in the 82nd minute when Liverpool fullback Alberto Moreno floated a cross into the Ludogorets penalty area toward Balotelli. The Italian striker first out-fought two defenders to reach the ball before composing himself and beating goalkeeper Milan Borjan with a well-placed finish."

That's a Pele-esque goal, but some horrific defending. Balotelli nicely filling the sociopath-scoring-machine role vacated by Mule Boy Suarez' departure.

Liverpool 1 - 2 West Ham at the half after Rodgers makes tactical switch.

Not a good start to the season. :(

LFC playing terrible to start the season. Lost in CL 1-0 to Basel yesterday. Rodgers and Gerrard called the goal they allowed (off a corner kick, another set piece) "soft." Ugh.

LFC playing terrible to start the season. Lost in CL 1-0 to Basel yesterday. Rodgers and Gerrard called the goal they allowed (off a corner kick, another set piece) "soft." Ugh.

Yeah, no pressing. Defense was pillow soft. They need to regroup and find their identity. They let Basel dictate the pace and Basel didn't even have to use the strategy that most BPL teams use in sitting back. Basel took it to them. Team is really looking bad and it's a serious concern.

OMG!!

Hendrson's finish after Liverpool doesn't get a penalty call in the box was just beautiful!! :)

That was a very satisfying game. I hope Liverpool uses it as a springboard for the rest of the season.

• 2 weeks later...

Sloppy win by Liverpool, but a win is a win. Furious ending.

YNWA!!

I watched that game (pulling for QPR of course). That was crazy.

Archived