Trayvon Reed commits to Auburn!

RunInRed

I have seen other posts which indicated that he would join the team in mid-December. Anyone else heard that>

Check out the link above. If he gets sentenced to a jail term he won't be playing anywhere.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It weirds me out that his playing time at AU is dependent upon his upcoming trial. Doesn't sound great regardless of the outcome. Beggars can't be choosers I suppose though.

It weirds me out that his playing time at AU is dependent upon his upcoming trial. Doesn't sound great regardless of the outcome. Beggars can't be choosers I suppose though.

Thought the same thing..... But dang, we could definitely use a 7'1 big man right now!

As much as we need Reed, him and Bowers' off-court transgressions worry me.

Well, I guess if this is going to be the knock on the program to start the building process I'd take it over the negative press UNC is getting about keeping guys eligible lol.

As much as we need Reed, him and Bowers' off-court transgressions worry me.

Well, I guess if this is going to be the knock on the program to start the building process I'd take it over the negative press UNC is getting about keeping guys eligible lol.

They cheat, we bail them out of jail. Close call.

I saw a tweet from Justin Hokanson saying Reed states he will be on campus Thursday. I am not a 247 member so I don't know if that is today or next week.

I saw a tweet from Justin Hokanson saying Reed states he will be on campus Thursday. I am not a 247 member so I don't know if that is today or next week.

Today is Wednesday. Sounds like he is moving tomorrow and can play in the next game against Clemson

When would he be eligible to play?

I guess the question is: ....which will come first....him on the basketball court in an AU uniform.....or him attending a class somewhere on campus?

He's raw but it can't hurt to finally have a tree in the middle of the forest.

Archived