Alternate Unis

PatBoCamRob

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When this thread goes crazy, I'd like to see people post their ages when they state whether they like these or not just out of curiosity

No thank you. The only thing I would ever want done to the Auburn uniform would be the Eagle through the "A" logo for a Georgia game. Nothing else pleases me. Our uniforms are classic.

27 years old

I not a traditionalist. Some of those sticklers who insist on keeping their ugly unis make me laugh. But ours are fine the way they are…class. (as old as creation)

When this thread goes crazy, I'd like to see people post their ages when they state whether they like these or not just out of curiosity

I'd like to see the ages posted on a number of threads. On many it seems likely that I could guess the age range.

I like it. That Alternate Uniform really isn't that bad. I'm 54 and I do remember those orange jersey we would wear from time to time. I also remember those orange facemasks we had from 1977 through 1983.

44 and born a Tiger. I don't like this alternate uni for us. I do like some of the others -- especially Miss State, which is a huge improvement over their current one.

Don't love the color combination above. But, i would LOVE an alternate uniform from time to time...particularly the all blue uniform.

PS. I'm 35. I like long walks on the beach, snuggling, and candlelight dinners.

Don't love the color combination above. But, i would LOVE an alternate uniform from time to time...particularly the all blue uniform.

PS. I'm 35. I like long walks on the beach, snuggling, and candlelight dinners.

What a coincidence. I also love those things!

38...I wouldn't be opposed to an alternate uni.....but not that one! Would like an all Navy game, but other than that leave them alone.

I'm not big on changing our classic uniforms and I don't like that orange jersey at all. However I have to say I do like those blue pants. I think they would look good with the current white or blue jersey as an option every once in awhile.

Class of '70

I think they are GREAT! I loved it when we came out in orange against Georgia. Not for every game, but for games, like this week, to make it more interesting, to grab the attention of recruits, just for the fun of it. I am 57 and attended Auburn in the late 70's, early 80's.

Archived