Don't worry about the BCS

Tigerwalkin

:au: I hate the fact that Auburn didn't get into the Orange Bowl, which it deserved, but enough is enough. VT will wipe the field with Auburn if the coaches and players don't forget about how they got screwed over by a bunch of idiots who have never even played a down of football in their lives. The winner of this years MNC game will get the ring and trophy, but are they the best team in the nation? Who knows. Probably not. If Auburn wins it's 13th game of the season on Jan. 3rd and is voted #1 by the OA news poll, we can claim a National Championship just like bama has done many times before. Although, I don't know if I would want to stoop that low.

Auburn needs to use this as motivation towards the Sugar Bowl and towards next year! What an unbelievable football season! I couldn't be any more happy about this years team. WDE! :au:

:au: I hate the fact that Auburn didn't get into the Orange Bowl, which it deserved, but enough is enough.  VT will wipe the field with Auburn if the coaches and players don't forget about how they got screwed over by a bunch of idiots who have never even played a down of football in their lives.  The winner of this years MNC game will get the ring and trophy, but are they the best team in the nation?  Who knows.  Probably not.  If Auburn wins it's 13th game of the season on Jan. 3rd and is voted #1 by the OA news poll, we can claim a National Championship just like bama has done many times before.  Although, I don't know if I would want to stoop that low. 

Auburn needs to use this as motivation towards the Sugar Bowl and towards next year!  What an unbelievable football season!  I couldn't be any more happy about this years team.  WDE!  :au:

130420[/snapback]

Totally agree. I have been pissed off all week, but it won't mean anything unless we beat VT. We have to win that game, otherwise, all we will hear is how we really didn't get screwed b/c we lost to VT.

WAR EAGLE!!!

BEAT THE HOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TigerWalkin give us a few days. Lets get over the pissed off period. I guarantee you that VT will get our full attention. Lose to them and everybody will say "See We Told You so".

My brother and I are very close to "let's the beat the crap out of somebody" mode. We now have our Sugar Bowl tickets!!!

But as I have stated previously...and I am a HUGE college football junkie... I WILL NOT watch the OB...and I won't buy anything from anyone who advertises it...PERIOD!

WAR "D" EAGLE!!! :au:

I think that we all know that the media and fans have been discussing the possibility of a "letdown" for about the last 6 games. Looking back, I don't believe that we have let down anyone!

No way that Auburn goes into the Sugar Bowl unprepared. I think that these guys want this game so bad that they can hardly stand it. And I'm sure Tuberville knows that a loss would be the same as going 1-12...the media would have a "I told ya so" field day.

It doesn't matter one bit what we say on this board and will have zero effect on our players. Getting screwed by this outrageous system is big, big news and the things that have happened to us and Cal hopefully are fueling the fires to trash the BCS.

Our coaches will take care of the players and getting them ready for the game. That's their job. And I'll be fired up come the week of the Sugar Bowl. Right now, let me enjoy being good and pissed off. Lord knows, I've earned it. :D

VT is playing great football right now, I would say as good as anyone in the nation. They would like nothing better than to make a point against us. I believe CTT will have the boys ready come '05.

Archived