Go Gators!

TigerOne

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you say....."Heisman"?

I've said it before that he was waaaay better than Julio, I guess everyone is seeing it now

But his hair is just as bad....so that takes off some points.

Watching CBS I might as well be listening to Eli Gold. I think he may be less bias

You'd think Kiffin created offense, listening to Gary.

I think he's been studying Gus,

They bought his book

I've said it before that he was waaaay better than Julio, I guess everyone is seeing it now

Julio gave his hairline to Henry to carry on its legacy.

Some of you never played football if bad language offends you. That's just funny.

The HC represents the University. If THAT behavior is acceptable to you, ...just really sad. BTW. I lettered 4 yrs in HS Football and heard a lot. It was wrong then too ...

I think a football coach saying a curse word in the course of a heated game is acceptable, and no, it's not really sad. It's normal.

Then why is FLST qb suspended? :-) Your serve....too funny

He did it in what is considered polite company.

I played under Jack Wood at Trussville. "That looked like **** on a white rag" was one of his least colorful phrases. :laugh:/>

Should have been fired. Tough for you.

Firing a coach that ended up in the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame because he cursed? You're nuts. So he cursed like a sailor. The man could coach.

By your logic, you would make an excellent uater. There are more important things in life than winning a game. Character etc...

Oh my, he taught me to drive at Auburn High School in 1982. I wondered where he went after that! Never heard any bad language, which is good, considering I was not the easiest learner! :-)

I wasnt talking about cooper :P lol

True that. Can you say "banty rooster?" Good thing he's got his legs going for him!

Some of you never played football if bad language offends you. That's just funny.

The HC represents the University. If THAT behavior is acceptable to you, ...just really sad. BTW. I lettered 4 yrs in HS Football and heard a lot. It was wrong then too ...

I think a football coach saying a curse word in the course of a heated game is acceptable, and no, it's not really sad. It's normal.

Then why is FLST qb suspended? :-) Your serve....too funny

He did it in what is considered polite company.

I played under Jack Wood at Trussville. "That looked like **** on a white rag" was one of his least colorful phrases. :laugh:/>

Should have been fired. Tough for you.

Firing a coach that ended up in the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame because he cursed? You're nuts. So he cursed like a sailor. The man could coach.

By your logic, you would make an excellent uater. There are more important things in life than winning a game. Character etc...

Oh my, he taught me to drive at Auburn High School in 1982. I wondered where he went after that! Never heard any bad language, which is good, considering I was not the easiest learner! :-)

The practice field is a little different than driver's ed. :P

I wasnt talking about cooper :P lol

Doesn't matter. Bad hair is a right of passage for the updykes.

TAMU is gonna pants Bama's secondary and bend me over their leg

Archived