Go Gators!

TigerOne

What defense?

Hey now, we know UF is a great team, and they have one of the top defenses in the nation, I mean very few teams can hold Kentucky to 30 points.

Hahaha. Their Defense is the only thing that kept them in the game as long as they did. Offense wasted numerous opportunities.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A win is a win, no matter how ugly. But in a loss, for those who have played in your prime :jossun: , what hurts more...knowing you let it go or knowing you never had a chance?

Some of you never played football if bad language offends you. That's just funny.

The HC represents the University. If THAT behavior is acceptable to you, ...just really sad. BTW. I lettered 4 yrs in HS Football and heard a lot. It was wrong then too ...

I think a football coach saying a curse word in the course of a heated game is acceptable, and no, it's not really sad. It's normal.

Then why is FLST qb suspended? :-) Your serve....too funny

He did it in what is considered polite company.

I played under Jack Wood at Trussville. "That looked like **** on a white rag" was one of his least colorful phrases. :laugh:/>

Should have been fired. Tough for you.

Firing a coach that ended up in the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame because he cursed? You're nuts. So he cursed like a sailor. The man could coach.

By your logic, you would make an excellent uater. There are more important things in life than winning a game. Character etc...

Oh my, he taught me to drive at Auburn High School in 1982. I wondered where he went after that! Never heard any bad language, which is good, considering I was not the easiest learner! :-)

The practice field is a little different than driver's ed. :P/>

Driver's ed in Auburn, Alabama is different from driver's ed anywhere! It was a blast!

Still, it's polite company.

You right. Those drivers' ed cars cost way too much to replace! :Sing:

What defense?

Hey now, we know UF is a great team, and they have one of the top defenses in the nation, I mean very few teams can hold Kentucky to 30 points.

Hahaha. Their Defense is the only thing that kept them in the game as long as they did. Offense wasted numerous opportunities.

Florida's offense has itself been a wasted opportunity for all of Muschamp's time there.

Driskell couldn't pass the salt at Sunday dinner. My goodness he is just awful.

That's just horrible ... but it made me laugh. :laugh:

What defense?

Florida's offense has itself been a wasted opportunity for all of Muschamp's time there.

I really thought he'd do a better job than he has. Hate it for him.

Well I don't think it's because he has no talent. i think it's just the situation. That came out meaner than i intended. Sorry Driskell!

FL may not win another SEC game this season. Really bad on both sides of the ball. uat is lucky they have the 95th ranked schedule.

Well I don't think it's because he has no talent. i think it's just the situation.

Agreed.

Some of you never played football if bad language offends you. That's just funny.

The HC represents the University. If THAT behavior is acceptable to you, ...just really sad. BTW. I lettered 4 yrs in HS Football and heard a lot. It was wrong then too ...

I think a football coach saying a curse word in the course of a heated game is acceptable, and no, it's not really sad. It's normal.

My daughter manages our varsity team, and no matter how close a game or bad a play, our coach never cusses. He feels he should lead by example. If these coaches want to hold these players to higher standards, they should lead by one. They know cameras are there and if a player were to do that, the player most likely would be reprimanded.

I really thought he'd do a better job than he has. Hate it for him.

Oh, their defense has definitely been consistent with Muschamp the whole time. If they had an offense, any offense, Florida would have actually been good these last few years. Some people aren't cut out for the head coach job at this level, and I think Muschamp is one of those.

Driskell is a baseball player. Not a qb. There offense is bad guys. A bad offense and good bama d = a beatdown. Sims has played great and cooper may bring home the heisman. Goodness

Driskell is a baseball player. Not a qb. There offense is bad guys. A bad offense and good bama d = a beatdown. Sims has played great and cooper may bring home the heisman. Goodness

Cooper surely won't be as successful against better teams.

My daughter manages our varsity team, and no matter how close a game or bad a play, our coach never cusses. He feels he should lead by example. If these coaches want to hold these players to higher standards, they should lead by one. They know cameras are there and if a player were to do that, the player most likely would be reprimanded.

100% correct. Too bad the munchkin has no class or character. He could have been great.

You may be right. Still hate it because I like CWM.

I like him too. To be honest, I think getting fired at the end of this season will be good for him. I think his heart would explode from high blood pressure if he stuck around there for another year or two somehow.

Cooper surely won't be as successful against better teams.

alas, uat will eventually have to play a real football team.

Have they ever split the heisman? I think cooper and sims both deserve it. I am rooting for an all tide heisman trophy ceremony.

The clock has run out. This is a historically BAD Gator team.

Archived