Go Gators!

TigerOne

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Driskell is a baseball player. Not a qb. There offense is bad guys. A bad offense and good bama d = a beatdown. Sims has played great and cooper may bring home the heisman. Goodness

Have they ever split the heisman? I think cooper and sims both deserve it. I am rooting for an all tide heisman trophy ceremony.

Lol. Now I have to clean the coffee off my monitor....

Driskell is a baseball player. Not a qb. There offense is bad guys. A bad offense and good bama d = a beatdown. Sims has played great and cooper may bring home the heisman. Goodness

Have they ever split the heisman? I think cooper and sims both deserve it. I am rooting for an all tide heisman trophy ceremony.

:rollin:

:rollin:

No way...its still Coker's to lose.

Some of you never played football if bad language offends you. That's just funny.

The HC represents the University. If THAT behavior is acceptable to you, ...just really sad. BTW. I lettered 4 yrs in HS Football and heard a lot. It was wrong then too ...

I think a football coach saying a curse word in the course of a heated game is acceptable, and no, it's not really sad. It's normal.

Then why is FLST qb suspended? :-) Your serve....too funny

HaHa, yeah man, those two examples are exactly the same- LOL!!!

Lol. Now I have to clean the coffee off my monitor....

I was thinking earlier they could just fly the whole team to NYC in their own plane. Save everyone else the trouble of pretending.

Mizzu is about to embarrass the SEC

SMH

It happens .. Hats off to IU.

SMH

Looks like SCar is carrying the torch for the east yet again.

SMH

At this point, that's still too early to call.

SMH

Florida will be back in it once Auburn beats USCe and Georgia.

SMH

Florida will be back in it once Auburn beats USCe and Georgia.

both of them will beat UF.

Florida will beat Vandy and no other SEC teams. They are a dumpster fire with one good player on defense. That 14 point spread was easy money. uat could have won with their second string. Take nothing from them, they played their game but the long passes they hit on were complete busts by UF. Might as well have been a directional school playing.

Archived