Sugar Bowl Sections

chuck

does anyone know what sections of the Sugar Bowl will be Auburn or Virginia Tech sections?

I have tickets in 101 . .

AND...back to MY favorite question...WHO is the home team????!!!

does anyone know what sections of the Super Bowl will be Auburn or Virginia Tech sections?

130507[/snapback]

SUPER BOWL Damn, I knew the team was good. Not that good!!!!

does anyone know what sections of the Sugar Bowl will be Auburn or Virginia Tech sections?

130507[/snapback]

I just got 5 tickets in section 136 about 30 rows back.

Most of the Saints games I made it to this year were in section 628, so you could say this will be a bit of an improvement in my vantage point. :lol:

I poked around on Google & Ask.com, but couldn't find any info on which team is home, nor which sections were "Auburn" sections. However, I'm assuming that unless you got tickets through one of the respective universities that your section will probably be a mix of both Auburn & VA Tech fans (since everyone is buying from ticket brokers).

There was an article in the Times-Picayune this morning estimating that Auburn would bring about 55,000 fans into NOLA for the event compared to VA Tech's 35,000. So expect to see alot of Orange & Blue regardless of your section. :D

I say we all wear orange and cheer our azzes off regardless of the team ;) ... a win-win for VT anyway since we're just as apt to wear orange as we are maroon on our home turf. :)

Rest assured, tho, I'll be partying with whoever's sitting in Sect 534 ! <pass the capt'n.. I need 'nother swig>

Archived