Congrats on the Victory

CajunLSUBayou

The game certainly did not turn out like I expected. LSU did not play as well as I hoped, and we had a poor gameplan going in. I am glad that Gus and his (not crazy) wife were able to enjoy their victory dinner at Waffle House.

I have taken a lot of criticism on this board after making good natured jabs which is fine. I expected that. You guys were the better team and easily deserved the win. I will say that a board moderator stating that Louisiana has "inbreeding" and calling me a "d***head" is pretty irresponsible. Having anybody from Alabama make fun of Louisiana is pretty humorous to me.

That being said. Congrats on the victory. Hopefully you guys keep me around. Despite some bad posters on here, there are some good ones.

Good luck against Mississippi St.

One more thing: if you guys make the playoffs this year. Please don't embarrass the SEC again like you did against Florida St last year.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least we scored on FSU. And dominated them the majority of the game.

21-0. Let me remind you of that. And you couldn't even make it past mid field.

An LSU fan saying anything about an "embarrassing" performance in a big game needs to be slapped back into reality.

Your post was ok until the stupidity at the end.

At least we scored on FSU. And dominated them the majority of the game.

21-0. Let me remind you of that. And you couldn't even make it past mid field.

An LSU fan saying anything about an "embarrassing" performance in a big game needs to be slapped back into reality.

Your post was ok until the stupidity at the end.

We did make it past mid field. It just took a while.

You guys play hard in the championship game. A loss to a non SEC was just embarrassing for the SEC. I will be pulling for you guys if you make it.

You ware doing just fine until the last jab. There was no embarrassment to loosing a game in the last 13 seconds unlike when LSU lost to UAT in the NATTY Game. If I recall correct that we AU was the underdog in that game and two bad things led to our loss. !. We scored too quick, thus leaving too much time on the clock and 2. bad tackling led to their game winning TD.

While I appreciate the fact you showed up , like a man, you must know that you came to this AUBURN message board writing smack! We got the better of LSU and we out coached LSU.

If your young team develops like they should LSU will be back in a couple years, maybe.

Kick this pos out of here.

LSU fan congratulates Auburn on winning the game = Auburn fan wanting to kick LSU fan off the board

Interesting

Sure, sprinkle your smart-ass comments in among your post (including another jab at Mrs. Malzahn) and then act like... "what? me?...nah....".

I am actually probably one of the very few fans on this board that has actually had GREAT experiences with other LSU fans over the years. Some truly great parties and lots of fun (SEC championship between LSU and UT was awesome, back in the day). But you certainly are not one of the classy ones. SMH...

LSU fan congratulates Auburn on winning the game = Auburn fan wanting to kick LSU fan off the board

Interesting

You congratulate and in the same breath throw insults around. How can you not get that?

You guys all said I wouldn't come back, and with the way LSU played you certainly thought I wouldn't be back. Well, I am here. I have no problem coming back to admit I was wrong in my prognostication.

Congrats again on the victory. Good luck against Miss St.

The game certainly did not turn out like I expected. LSU did not play as well as I hoped, and we had a poor gameplan going in. I am glad that Gus and his (not crazy) wife were able to enjoy their victory dinner at Waffle House.

I have taken a lot of criticism on this board after making good natured jabs which is fine. I expected that. You guys were the better team and easily deserved the win. I will say that a board moderator stating that Louisiana has "inbreeding" and calling me a "d***head" is pretty irresponsible. Having anybody from Alabama make fun of Louisiana is pretty humorous to me.

That being said. Congrats on the victory. Hopefully you guys keep me around. Despite some bad posters on here, there are some good ones.

One more thing: if you guys make the playoffs this year. Please don't embarrass the SEC again like you did against Florida St last year.

I should have known you wouldn't be man enough to simply come back, offer congrats and show humility after that absolute butt kicking you took on Saturday night. Talking all kinds of s*** the week before, one would think you could realize how ridiculous and butthurt it looks to pull a stunt like your last line. But that's what grown men do. Little snot-nosed boys come back and make snide remarks after their team took a bare-assed public spanking.

Go back to your nutria-eating, cousin-humpin' life in the bayou.

Interesting

You congratulate and in the same breath throw insults around. How can you not get that?

What did I say that you consider an insult?

I should have known you wouldn't be man enough to simply come back, offer congrats and show humility after that absolute butt kicking you took on Saturday night. Talking all kinds of s*** the week before, one would think you could realize how ridiculous and butthurt it looks to pull a stunt like you last line. But that's what grown men do. Little snot-nosed boys come back and make snide remarks after their team took a bare-assed public spanking.

Classy.

I make some light hearted jokes comparable to "corndogs", and you go on and unsuccessfully insult an entire state. You may want to get a little thicker skin. When someone calls you a "punk" you must reply with "f***face"

Guys and gals, lsWHO has been thrashed/stomped into mud and we are on to moo state. Let's let this corndog be on his way...

I'd rather kick him around a little longer publicly. He's only embarrassing himself and his entire inbred fanbase.

Not embarrassed. Also, I am one fan posting on a message board lightheartedly. You guys obviously don't understand that this is a message board, and that I don't represent my fanbase. You are embarrassing yourself much more with your over the top insults.

I should have known you wouldn't be man enough to simply come back, offer congrats and show humility after that absolute butt kicking you took on Saturday night. Talking all kinds of s*** the week before, one would think you could realize how ridiculous and butthurt it looks to pull a stunt like you last line. But that's what grown men do. Little snot-nosed boys come back and make snide remarks after their team took a bare-assed public spanking.

Classy.

I make some light hearted jokes comparable to "corndogs", and you go on and unsuccessfully insult an entire state. You may want to get a little thicker skin. When someone calls you a "punk" you must reply with "f***face"

I'm simply calling you out in the manner you have earned. You were a smart mouthed punk last week and had to be admonished twice about insulting Auburn (the second of which earned you a suspension). Now you come back after a game where we literally could still be playing this morning and still be waiting for LSU to convert a third down and can't just show some contrition for all the crap you talked.

Bottom line is, we gave you the benefit of the doubt and you've show yourself undeserving of it. Whatever gets dished out to you now is simply you getting what you deserve.

I'd rather kick him around a little longer publicly. He's only embarrassing himself and his entire inbred fanbase.

Not embarrassed. Also, I am one fan posting on a message board lightheartedly. You guys obviously don't understand that this is a message board, and that I don't represent my fanbase. You are embarrassing yourself much more with your over the top insults.

So, you admit that the LSU fanbase won't claim you. Good for you.

I say let the man talk. What you are seeing now and in the coming years will be the norm. Les Miles is the most overrated coach in the SEC. Get ready for a long five years LSU fan, you will be in the bottom of the SEC west for rest of this decade.

Classy.

I'm simply calling you out in the manner you have earned. You were a smart mouthed punk last week and had to be admonished twice about insulting Auburn (the second of which earned you a suspension). Now you come back after a game where we literally could still be playing this morning and still be waiting for LSU to convert a third down and can't just show some contrition for all the crap you talked.

Bottom line is, we gave you the benefit of the doubt and you've show yourself undeserving of it. Whatever gets dished out to you now is simply you getting what you deserve.

I can take it. I find it pretty funny. You guys won and deserved to obviously. Auburn is a much better team than LSU this year.

Just kinda sad that you got that upset and resorted to insulating an entire state with lame untrue insults which could easily be turned around on your state (minus the Bayou thing which isn't really an insult). I would not insult the state of Alabama though. No reason to do that.

You can keep insulting me and my state. I have congratulated you guys on the well deserved victory. No big deal. Good luck next week.

Not saying that at all. Just saying one LSU fan posting on a message board doesn't equal the entire fanbase. Huge difference.

I say let the man talk. What you are seeing now and in the coming years will be the norm. Les Miles is the most overrated coach in the SEC. Get ready for a long five years LSU fan, you will be in the bottom of the SEC west for rest of this decade.

That seems a little extreme. LSU has a ton of young talent, but has some major issues:

- Defensive tackle spot has been decimated by early entries

- Offensive scheme is still set up for a pocket passer like Mettenberger

- Harris/Jennings had never played in an away game before and it clearly showed

- Lack of a pass rusher

Les has won a ton of games in the SEC and is now what 7-3 against Auburn. This will be a down year. I expect us to be much improved next season though and competing for a championship in 2016. Remember that you guys didn't go to a bowl in 2012. Things can turn around quickly.

Not saying that at all. Just saying one LSU fan posting on a message board doesn't equal the entire fanbase. Huge difference.

On THAT, we agree. So, it oughta make you think a little bit about what your brethren might think of you, coming over here and showing your arse.

Maybe you don't think much of us Auburn Tiger fans but you don't wanna look like a dolt to your fellow LSU fans do you? I'd think about that one before answering...

You come on our board and insult our coaches wife and act like a jerk then even after your team gets humiliated you come back and still give jabs. I would say that whatever treatment you get on this board is deserved.

Archived