Congrats on the Victory

CajunLSUBayou

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game certainly did not turn out like I expected. LSU did not play as well as I hoped, and we had a poor gameplan going in. I am glad that Gus and his (not crazy) wife were able to enjoy their victory dinner at Waffle House.

I have taken a lot of criticism on this board after making good natured jabs which is fine. I expected that. You guys were the better team and easily deserved the win. I will say that a board moderator stating that Louisiana has "inbreeding" and calling me a "d***head" is pretty irresponsible. Having anybody from Alabama make fun of Louisiana is pretty humorous to me.

That being said. Congrats on the victory. Hopefully you guys keep me around. Despite some bad posters on here, there are some good ones.

Good luck against Mississippi St.

One more thing: if you guys make the playoffs this year. Please don't embarrass the SEC again like you did against Florida St last year.

I should have known you wouldn't be man enough to simply come back, offer congrats and show humility after that absolute butt kicking you took on Saturday night. Talking all kinds of s*** the week before, one would think you could realize how ridiculous and butthurt it looks to pull a stunt like you last line. But that's what grown men do. Little snot-nosed boys come back and make snide remarks after their team took a bare-assed public spanking.

Go back to your nutria-eating, cousin-humpin' life in the bayou.

Classy.

I make some light hearted jokes comparable to "corndogs", and you go on and unsuccessfully insult an entire state. You may want to get a little thicker skin. When someone calls you a "punk" you must reply with "f***face"

I'm simply calling you out in the manner you have earned. You were a smart mouthed punk last week and had to be admonished twice about insulting Auburn (the second of which earned you a suspension). Now you come back after a game where we literally could still be playing this morning and still be waiting for LSU to convert a third down and can't just show some contrition for all the crap you talked.

Bottom line is, we gave you the benefit of the doubt and you've show yourself undeserving of it. Whatever gets dished out to you now is simply you getting what you deserve.

I can take it. I find it pretty funny. You guys won and deserved to obviously. Auburn is a much better team than LSU this year.

Just kinda sad that you got that upset and resorted to insulating an entire state with lame untrue insults which could easily be turned around on your state (minus the Bayou thing which isn't really an insult). I would not insult the state of Alabama though. No reason to do that.

You can keep insulting me and my state. I have congratulated you guys on the well deserved victory. No big deal. Good luck next week.

That's just the thing though, you didn't simply come and congratulate us. Just like you did last week, you have to make all your positive comments backhanded by including some slap at Auburn, forgetting that you are a guest here. Had that been all you did, you would have gotten a much different response. Now, I really don't care. You dish it out, you get it served back.

Kick this pos out of here.

I'd rather kick him around a little longer publicly. He's only embarrassing himself and his entire inbred fanbase.

Not embarrassed. Also, I am one fan posting on a message board lightheartedly. You guys obviously don't understand that this is a message board, and that I don't represent my fanbase. You are embarrassing yourself much more with your over the top insults.

So, you admit that the LSU fanbase won't claim you. Good for you.

Not saying that at all. Just saying one LSU fan posting on a message board doesn't equal the entire fanbase. Huge difference.

On THAT, we agree. So, it oughta make you think a little bit about what your brethren might think of you, coming over here and showing your arse.

Maybe you don't think much of us Auburn Tiger fans but you don't wanna look like a dolt to your fellow LSU fans do you? I'd think about that one before answering...

I think LSU fans are smart enough to realize that how a person acts on an opposing teams message board before a big game doesn't always translate to their real life personality. Apparently Auburn fans don't realize that though.

I was interested in hearing more about the "it factor " the QB possess.

He had a terrible game. I think he will still turn out to be a great QB, but the stage is too big for him at this point. This was a major learning experience. When you come into Tiger Stadium next season, you will see a much different QB.

Perhaps you could take us on a point by point explanation of how you failed. Were you accurate on even one of these?:

1. Brandon Harris - Harris just has the it factor. It was evident when he played in the 4th quarter against Mississippi St, and it was evident when he led the team to 7 touchdowns in 7 drives against New Mexico St. He has a great arm and great speed/agility.

2. Chavis versus Malzahn - Chavis has held Malzahn offenses in check. While Gus was either the head coach or offensive coordinator at Auburn, Auburn has scored 10, 24, 10, and 21 against LSU. That is an average of 16.25 which is obviously much less than Malzahn's average points a Auburn.

3. Les Miles against Auburn - Miles is 7-2 against Auburn and seems to always have something special in the gameplan against you guys like the Keiland Williams td pass a few years ago.

4. Kwon Alexander - Kwon will be playing in his home state. He has been the brightest spot on the defense this year and will be all over the field on Saturday.

5. Cornerback on Receiver Matchups - Auburn has 2 very good wide receivers, but LSU has 2 shutdown corners in Robinson and White. All 4 of these players will be in the NFL one day. LSU is one of the only teams that can negate these 2 guys.

6. LSU's RB Quartet - Fournette gets all the hype, but Hillaird, Magee and Williams are no slouches. Williams has been a pleasant surprise as a freshman. Hillaird and Magee are vets that can hurt you in a variety of ways.

7. Auburn's route tree - I watched Auburn's entire game against Kansas St. It seems the only routes in the playbook are fly, hitch and button hook. LSU will be prepared based on the film and will get a couple interceptions.

8. LSU's young wide receivers - You may not be too familiar with the names unless you follow recruiting. Dural is a major deep threat with top end speed. Diarse is a monster after the catch. Quinn is a precise route runner in the slot. Dupree is an all around receiver with great leaping ability.

9. LSU's athletic defense ends - Teams that struggle with the zone read have unathletic defensive ends. Rasco and Hunter have elite speed at that position and will give Marshall trouble when trying to get the edge.

10. Special Teams - Fournette has come very close a few times to breaking a kickoff return. Jamie Keehn is a great punter. Delahousaye is automatic on field goals. Cameron Gamble can boot it out the endzone everytime on kickoffs.

I'd rather kick him around a little longer publicly. He's only embarrassing himself and his entire inbred fanbase.

Not embarrassed. Also, I am one fan posting on a message board lightheartedly. You guys obviously don't understand that this is a message board, and that I don't represent my fanbase. You are embarrassing yourself much more with your over the top insults.

Not saying that at all. Just saying one LSU fan posting on a message board doesn't equal the entire fanbase. Huge difference.

On THAT, we agree. So, it oughta make you think a little bit about what your brethren might think of you, coming over here and showing your arse.

Maybe you don't think much of us Auburn Tiger fans but you don't wanna look like a dolt to your fellow LSU fans do you? I'd think about that one before answering...

I think LSU fans are smart enough to realize that how a person acts on an opposing teams message board before a big game doesn't always translate to their real life personality. Apparently Auburn fans don't realize that though.

No, we realize it. Those of us who saw your personal attacks just also realize that that DID show your real personality.

He had a terrible game. I think he will still turn out to be a great QB, but the stage is too big for him at this point. This was a major learning experience. When you come into Tiger Stadium next season, you will see a much different QB.

The stage was bigger than he was prepared for. I saw him throw the ball the week before and could tell emotions and adrenaline was coming out in his throws against Auburn. He will be much better in due time.

No, we realize it. Those of us who saw your personal attacks just also realize that that DID show your real personality.

You say you get it, then prove you don't.

Now that was a good post and a good point Try doing more of that and then you'll get a better reaction. As to the young qb, I fully expect him to learn and grow into a legitimate. SEC qb. He along with the rest of the young players are going to take their lumps this year. I look for good things out of them next season.

You say you get it, then prove you don't.

Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night. You know I'm right... you just won't admit it. But, I don't expect you to. Just simply calling BS on your posts.

After all... you are "over here".

Perhaps you could take us on a point by point explanation of how you failed. Were you accurate on even one of these?:

1. Brandon Harris - Harris just has the it factor. It was evident when he played in the 4th quarter against Mississippi St, and it was evident when he led the team to 7 touchdowns in 7 drives against New Mexico St. He has a great arm and great speed/agility.

2. Chavis versus Malzahn - Chavis has held Malzahn offenses in check. While Gus was either the head coach or offensive coordinator at Auburn, Auburn has scored 10, 24, 10, and 21 against LSU. That is an average of 16.25 which is obviously much less than Malzahn's average points a Auburn.

3. Les Miles against Auburn - Miles is 7-2 against Auburn and seems to always have something special in the gameplan against you guys like the Keiland Williams td pass a few years ago.

4. Kwon Alexander - Kwon will be playing in his home state. He has been the brightest spot on the defense this year and will be all over the field on Saturday.

5. Cornerback on Receiver Matchups - Auburn has 2 very good wide receivers, but LSU has 2 shutdown corners in Robinson and White. All 4 of these players will be in the NFL one day. LSU is one of the only teams that can negate these 2 guys.

6. LSU's RB Quartet - Fournette gets all the hype, but Hillaird, Magee and Williams are no slouches. Williams has been a pleasant surprise as a freshman. Hillaird and Magee are vets that can hurt you in a variety of ways.

7. Auburn's route tree - I watched Auburn's entire game against Kansas St. It seems the only routes in the playbook are fly, hitch and button hook. LSU will be prepared based on the film and will get a couple interceptions.

8. LSU's young wide receivers - You may not be too familiar with the names unless you follow recruiting. Dural is a major deep threat with top end speed. Diarse is a monster after the catch. Quinn is a precise route runner in the slot. Dupree is an all around receiver with great leaping ability.

9. LSU's athletic defense ends - Teams that struggle with the zone read have unathletic defensive ends. Rasco and Hunter have elite speed at that position and will give Marshall trouble when trying to get the edge.

10. Special Teams - Fournette has come very close a few times to breaking a kickoff return. Jamie Keehn is a great punter. Delahousaye is automatic on field goals. Cameron Gamble can boot it out the endzone everytime on kickoffs.

bump

I say let the man talk. What you are seeing now and in the coming years will be the norm. Les Miles is the most overrated coach in the SEC. Get ready for a long five years LSU fan, you will be in the bottom of the SEC west for rest of this decade.

That seems a little extreme. LSU has a ton of young talent, but has some major issues:

- Defensive tackle spot has been decimated by early entries

- Offensive scheme is still set up for a pocket passer like Mettenberger

- Harris/Jennings had never played in an away game before and it clearly showed

- Lack of a pass rusher

Les has won a ton of games in the SEC and is now what 7-3 against Auburn. This will be a down year. I expect us to be much improved next season though and competing for a championship in 2016. Remember that you guys didn't go to a bowl in 2012. Things can turn around quickly.

You might be more self foretelling than you think. You will get past the grief. Watch out for the gators.

BzHUrBQCEAAblFa.jpg

Why not:

1. Harris was terrible. Stage was way too big. Didn't expect that

2. I don't know if it was scheme as much as execution. We are terrible against QB draws. That part is scheme. Our DT actually played a little better than expected, but were tired from being on the field way too long. I agreed with the single coverage deep. We had some good coverage, but Coates made some nice plays.

3. Miles is now 7-3 against Auburn

4. Kwon had his most quiet game of the season

5. See #2

6. Running backs ran really well on first down. We got behind and had to change things up. I would've liked to see more Fournette and Williams and less Magee/Hillaird.

7. Auburn did nothing special with their routes. We just had some blown coverages and they had some nice catches.

8. Our receivers played well. The ball was just about 15 yards over or underthrown most of the time.

9. Hunter played well. Rasco is serviceable. This wasn't a major issue. I did see Tashawn Bower lose contain a couple times.

10. This wasn't really an issue either way.

When my team gets boat raced 41 - 7, generally speaking, I just quietly move on. Is this guy just a glutton for punishment or what? As a whole, I have always liked LSU fans and their exuberance but this performance here is beginning to wear those feelings a little thin.

When my team gets boat raced 41 - 7, generally speaking, I just quietly move on. Is this guy just a glutton for punishment or what? As a whole, I have always liked LSU fans and their exuberance but this performance here is beginning to wear those feelings a little thin.

Many people stated that I wouldn't come back to face the music. I have no problem doing it. My prognostication was wrong, and we lost. No shame in that. Congrats on the win.

Exactly. And note, neither I nor anyone else is really ripping him for being an LSU homer. We allow rival fans to be themselves here and pull for their team. What we don't allow is disrespect toward Auburn, it's people, coaches, coaches' families or players. He keeps acting as if his "real" self is different from what he shows on a message board. I contend that his constant need to insert these kinds of barbs show us exactly his true self. His true self is immature and unable to simply take his medicine and move on humbly. So he is rightly getting pummeled for THAT, not for just being wrong about how the game would go.

Many people stated that I wouldn't come back to face the music. I have no problem doing it. My prognostication was wrong, and we lost. No shame in that. Congrats on the win.

Thanks but, while coming back is admirable in one sense, your manners are not what one might call, polished. Thanks for coming in but dont you think you've done your duty now? Good luck the rest of the way.

Exactly. And note, neither I nor anyone else is really ripping him for being an LSU homer. We allow rival fans to be themselves here and pull for their team. What we don't allow is disrespect toward Auburn, it's people, coaches, coaches' families or players. He keeps acting as if his "real" self is different from what he shows on a message board. I contend that his constant need to insert these kinds of barbs show us exactly his true self. His true self is immature and unable to simply take his medicine and move on humbly. So he is rightly getting pummeled for THAT, not for just being wrong about how the game would go.

As CGM would say... "BOOM! How 'bout that?!"

I've already put this clown on my ignore list, and yet he still has threads littering the front page. The ability to mute threads on this site would be greatly appreciated.

(I've given up on discouraging the feeding of trolls.)

Dude comes back to congratulate us, then pisses in our flower bed on the way out and wonders why we take offense. He's clearly a punk b****. Just let this little guy fade away into oblivion with his "it factor" QB. Good luck against Wake Forest in the music city bowl this year. Go make us proud.

Why not:

1. Harris was terrible. Stage was way too big. Didn't expect that

2. I don't know if it was scheme as much as execution. We are terrible against QB draws. That part is scheme. Our DT actually played a little better than expected, but were tired from being on the field way too long. I agreed with the single coverage deep. We had some good coverage, but Coates made some nice plays.

3. Miles is now 7-3 against Auburn

4. Kwon had his most quiet game of the season

5. See #2

6. Running backs ran really well on first down. We got behind and had to change things up. I would've liked to see more Fournette and Williams and less Magee/Hillaird.

7. Auburn did nothing special with their routes. We just had some blown coverages and they had some nice catches.

8. Our receivers played well. The ball was just about 15 yards over or underthrown most of the time.

9. Hunter played well. Rasco is serviceable. This wasn't a major issue. I did see Tashawn Bower lose contain a couple times.

10. This wasn't really an issue either way.

#1 agree

#2 I have nothing but respect for Chavis. With that being said, time will tell how this match-up works out. Athletes and experience make any coach look like an all star.

#3 See point #2 concerning athletes and experience.

#4 Auburn muted Kwon period. (just watched replay)

#5 Auburns receivers were better than LSU's corners. Most of our long passes were well covered and the better man one.

#6 Credit goes to both Auburn's defensive line and lack of execution on LSU's part. I found no fault in the running backs.

#7 The main routes in Auburn's playbook are "fly, hitch and button hook". See point #5 to see why watching film and preparation does not always stop the "fly, hitch and button hook".

#8 mute point. QB was horrible and secondary covered well. Never really got to see anything from the receivers.

#9 One of your ends probably has a sprained ankle because of Nick Marshall. After watching the replay I will concede that LSU has some good ends considering they are having to compensate for inadequate D tackle play.

#10 Slight advantage in this game goes to Auburn but I agree neither impacted the game. LSU showed a lot of speed and discipline keeping Quan Brey in check. Punting to Quan 3 times but only giving up 15 yards is a win for anybody.

You get a B in trash talk, an A in effort and a D in southern graciousness. I have always liked LSU and still do.

Archived