Congrats on the Victory

CajunLSUBayou

HA! I'm just glad you came back. I never expected the dude to have the class to just say "good game" and move on. That was never his tone all week. I didn't expect a change in the end.

I think he's still delusional about his team. You don't have a QB. Your RBs and OL, at this point, don't look special. They're fine. They're not great. You have one quality WR and a bunch of young potential. On the DL, you don't have a single game changer. Hunter will be good (if his ankles recover from the dirty Marshall put on him). Your LBs are over-matched physically (Welter) or mentally (Beckwith). Your secondary couldn't make plays on the ball in the air. That's a calling card for LSU over the last 10 years, and this year, you don't have it. That's not a very good team. You may beat UF and UK. You won't beat Ole Miss (too good defensively to let you off the mat). You won't be Bama (too good offensively to keep pace). That leaves Arkansas and A&M as must wins to be 4-4 in conference. That's your season.

The funniest thing about your opinion all week was the Harris/Marshall comparisons. Brandon Harris has talent, but his ceiling is Nick Marshall. If he is a raging success at LSU, he will become Nick Marshall. That's his ceiling. He's nowhere near that level right now. Nick Marshall is worlds better at this point, but you thought is a "slight edge" to Auburn. Again, if Brandon Harris hits his physical and mental ceiling, you'll have Nick Marshall. As it stands, you don't have a QB you can win SEC West games with.

pwned

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very classy lsu fan... just can't help yourself can you. Got to be a smart ass

I think it's the inbreeding. :bananadance:/> Couldn't resist since he brought it up.

Once again, someone from Alabama mocking Louisiana is pretty humorous.

We're mocking your fanbase, not the entire state.

And again, this is the treatment you have earned.

The majority of this state is LSU fans. It is not split like Alabama. Mocking our fanbase is mocking this state and pretty uncalled for.

I have thrown some very light jabs that a few people realize have been light jabs. If you guys want to respond like this, that is your right. You just look like a person that can't take a joke.

HA! I'm just glad you came back. I never expected the dude to have the class to just say "good game" and move on. That was never his tone all week. I didn't expect a change in the end.

I think he's still delusional about his team. You don't have a QB. Your RBs and OL, at this point, don't look special. They're fine. They're not great. You have one quality WR and a bunch of young potential. On the DL, you don't have a single game changer. Hunter will be good (if his ankles recover from the dirty Marshall put on him). Your LBs are over-matched physically (Welter) or mentally (Beckwith). Your secondary couldn't make plays on the ball in the air. That's a calling card for LSU over the last 10 years, and this year, you don't have it. That's not a very good team. You may beat UF and UK. You won't beat Ole Miss (too good defensively to let you off the mat). You won't be Bama (too good offensively to keep pace). That leaves Arkansas and A&M as must wins to be 4-4 in conference. That's your season.

The funniest thing about your opinion all week was the Harris/Marshall comparisons. Brandon Harris has talent, but his ceiling is Nick Marshall. If he is a raging success at LSU, he will become Nick Marshall. That's his ceiling. He's nowhere near that level right now. Nick Marshall is worlds better at this point, but you thought is a "slight edge" to Auburn. Again, if Brandon Harris hits his physical and mental ceiling, you'll have Nick Marshall. As it stands, you don't have a QB you can win SEC West games with.

pwned

For the record I didn't give Auburn a "slight advantage" at QB. I said "advantage", so this guys whole premise of his post is incorrect which = not "pwned" as the cool internet guy says.

I think it's the inbreeding. :bananadance:/> Couldn't resist since he brought it up.

The majority of this state is LSU fans. It is not split like Alabama. Mocking our fanbase is mocking this state and pretty uncalled for.

I have thrown some very light jabs that a few people realize have been light jabs. If you guys want to respond like this, that is your right. You just look like a person that can't take a joke.

Pro-tip, no one thinks your "jokes" are funny.

Good luck the rest of the way sir.

Maybe because most of us don't buy that it was just a joke. We see a pattern of someone that doesn't know how to behave on someone else's forum even when they are being gracious enough to allow you to hype up your team. I don't think you appreciate how rare that is in forums across the internet. You came in talking smack, which we allowed for. Then you took a shot at our head coach's wife, which you were given a verbal warning and explanation of said warning for. Then you decided to double down with a Cam joke so we suspended you for a day or two. Then you come back to supposedly congratulate us and you couldn't help but take another swipe.

You're either the most clueless person with computer access in the world or you think we are.

I say let the man talk. What you are seeing now and in the coming years will be the norm. Les Miles is the most overrated coach in the SEC. Get ready for a long five years LSU fan, you will be in the bottom of the SEC west for rest of this decade.

I have said this for years. He isn't a great coach. He has had great players. Once he lost some of his better Asst coaches he hasn't been as good.

Well down here in Gulf Shores we have to put up with you loud, drunken, obnoxious Louisiana people all the time while here on vacation. Here is a news flash for you. We make fun of you guys all year long. Also you can get off of that Louisiana high horse because you sure as hell don't see us going to your crappy ass state when it's time for a vacation.

I say let the man talk. What you are seeing now and in the coming years will be the norm. Les Miles is the most overrated coach in the SEC. Get ready for a long five years LSU fan, you will be in the bottom of the SEC west for rest of this decade.

I have said this for years. He isn't a great coach. He has had great players. Once he lost some of his better Asst coaches he hasn't been as good.

Well he has been to the national championship twice with 2 different sets of coordinators:

07 - Pelini and Crowton

11 - Chavis and Studrawa

Recruiting is a major part of coaching. He is 7-3 against Auburn.

Which assistant coaching losses do you think were an issue?

Well down here in Gulf Shores we have to put up with you loud, drunken, obnoxious Louisiana people all the time while here on vacation. Here is a news flash for you. We make fun of you guys all year long. Also you can get off of that Louisiana high horse because you sure as hell don't see us going to your crappy ass state when it's time for a vacation.

You think Louisiana people don't make fun of Auburn people and the War Eagle/Roll Tide stuff? "Hey pawwwwwlllllll"

You do realize that New Orleans is one of the most visited cities in the country? Way more than anywhere in Alabama.

Well if NO is so great then why don't you guys just go there instead of flooding this town with loud drunken idiots?

There are plenty LSU fans there as well. I have been to the Florabama plenty of times. There are plenty of loud drunken Auburn and Alabama fans there as well.

How long do you think we can MAKE this corndog stay here?

Well he has been to the national championship twice with 2 different sets of coordinators:

07 - Pelini and Crowton

11 - Chavis and Studrawa

Pelini was a big loss but Chavis did take his spot and do a pretty good job.

Recruiting is a major part of coaching but look at florida. Recruits out the wazzou and horrible on the field play. 1/3rd of the puzzle doesn't make a full picture. Look at his on the field calls, his football acumen. The 2011 nat champ game is an example of bad coaching. How does a team look that bad on a big stage? His game plan was punt until alabama got tired of recieving?

7-3 against Auburn is a pretty good stat, but the only one of those 7 that was against a good auburn team was last years and it was before Auburn found their groove. Auburn has been down a lot the last 10 years.

Les Miles seems to be able to not coach well and still win. I havent' figured it out. Its like watching a baboon playing mozart and wondering how he knows the song. Then he eats some grass and slams the lid on the piano after crapping in it.

This thread has been great comic relief. I will hand it to this guy - pretty ballsy to come back and take your lumps, even though your pride has reduced you to pointing out grammatical errors while communicating with an air of intelligence after what is hands down one of the most laughable and ridiculous set of predictions ever witnessed on this board. There comes a point where you simply need to accept the verbal lashing that is coming to you, which is why I thought you'd be smart enough to not return.

I think the lack of intelligence shown by the OP combined with the lack of wisdom shown in returning and actually continuing to argue should negate any responses whereby you are in a position to point out anyone's errors, be it grammatical or otherwise.

This thread has been great comic relief. I will hand it to this guy - pretty ballsy to come back and take your lumps, even though your pride has reduced you to pointing out grammatical errors while communicating with an air of intelligence after what is hands down one of the most laughable and ridiculous set of predictions ever witnessed on this board. There comes a point where you simply need to accept the verbal lashing that is coming to you, which is why I thought you'd be smart enough to not return.

I think the lack of intelligence shown by the OP combined with the lack of wisdom shown in returning and actually continuing to argue should negate any responses whereby you are in a position to point out anyone's errors, be it grammatical or otherwise.

Still waiting on that one poster to tell me what a "mute point" is

07 - Pelini and Crowton

11 - Chavis and Studrawa

Pelini was a big loss but Chavis did take his spot and do a pretty good job.

Recruiting is a major part of coaching but look at florida. Recruits out the wazzou and horrible on the field play. 1/3rd of the puzzle doesn't make a full picture. Look at his on the field calls, his football acumen. The 2011 nat champ game is an example of bad coaching. How does a team look that bad on a big stage? His game plan was punt until alabama got tired of recieving?

7-3 against Auburn is a pretty good stat, but the only one of those 7 that was against a good auburn team was last years and it was before Auburn found their groove. Auburn has been down a lot the last 10 years.

Les Miles seems to be able to not coach well and still win. I havent' figured it out. Its like watching a baboon playing mozart and wondering how he knows the song. Then he eats some grass and slams the lid on the piano after crapping in it.

So again, what assistant coaches has he lost that have made us "less good"?

He did. You didn't hear it. <_<

He did. You didn't hear it. <_<

Nice

I think LSU fans are smart enough to realize that how a person acts on an opposing teams message board before a big game doesn't always translate to their real life personality. Apparently Auburn fans don't realize that though.

It's called "e-courage", and is indicative of a person who has learned the hard way that they can't get away with acting the way they want in the real world, so they hide behind an anonymous screen name, show their true colors, and then laugh because they can get away with it without ever having to truly own up to it.

Of course, if it were only before the big game that you acted in such a way, it wouldn't be such a deal. The fact that you have continued to act in much the same fashion despite the drubbing your team took suggests that your behavior does translate to your real life personality, and either you are too stupid to recognize the Freudian slip there, or else you are a truly vile human being who should be psychologically evaluated before being allowed to interact with the public.

I'm rather curious if you actually see the irony of answering a post chastising you for playing grammar Nazi with a question that underscores the very point that post was making, or if you simply don't understand that whomever used the term "mute point" really meant "moot point". Perhaps you do, and answered this way specifically to be ironic, but you'll have to forgive me for not giving you any benefit of the doubt...because, of course, even if you did, the fact that you had to post the question twice shows pretty blatantly how few intelligent posts you have made in the midst of your trolling rants.

Time to move on. Thanks for the tune-up last Saturday, Corndog. Although, I must admit our team got more of a game from San Jose State than LSU. (As fellow SEC members you can just imagine the embarrassment we feel having to admit that.) But ... any practice before we face MSU is better than none at all. So, pat yourself on the back that your team was better than a bye week for AU. I wish you the best against UF ... you're going to need it. WDE

I'm rather curious if you actually see the irony of answering a post chastising you for playing grammar Nazi with a question that underscores the very point that post was making, or if you simply don't understand that whomever used the term "mute point" really meant "moot point". Perhaps you do, and answered this way specifically to be ironic, but you'll have to forgive me for not giving you any benefit of the doubt...because, of course, even if you did, the fact that you had to post the question twice shows pretty blatantly how few intelligent posts you have made in the midst of your trolling rants.

Let me break it down for you, since you seem a little confused:

- A poster used "mute point" instead of "moot point"

- I mocked them for it

- Another poster calls me out for calling out poor grammar

- I retorted by re-calling out the poor grammar and therefore mocking both posters

If you didn't understand the mocking response, then I can't help you out. You must really be blown away and confused when you watch a show like South Park huh? Stick to the Big Bang Theory. Seems to be more along your line of thinking.

Archived