Congrats on the Victory

CajunLSUBayou

Just give me the credit, because I am working on a level above most posters on here.

Being a construction worker on high rise buildings doesn't make you any more intelligent. Sorry.

Not very clever and incorrect.

C'mon WarTim. Play along and give the inbred some credit. He's "working on a level above most posters here." ... ... You know, because he said it himself & not because he's demonstrated any proof of it.

Classy comments

Kinda like the one you made about Gus Malzahn's wife?

Have you seen her interviews?

Please ban this fool!

All i did was ask a question to someone that asked me a question. I didn't make a proclamation.

Have you seenfCL1xCL.jpg Les's interviews?

7-3 versus Auburn

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just give me the credit, because I am working on a level above most posters on here.

Being a construction worker on high rise buildings doesn't make you any more intelligent. Sorry.

C'mon WarTim. Play along and give the inbred some credit. He's "working on a level above most posters here." ... ... You know, because he said it himself & not because he's demonstrated any proof of it.

Classy comments

Please ban this fool!

All i did was ask a question to someone that asked me a question. I didn't make a proclamation.

7-3 versus Auburn

May it offer you solace until next year.

Classy comments

Please ban this fool!

7-3 versus Auburn

May it offer you solace until next year.

Now that was clever. And funny.

Archived