2016 4* DT Antwuan Jackson (AU commit 12/17/15)

ellitor

Where's that "beat your head against a brick wall" thing? I need to borrow it.

:banghead:

You might also like:

:fish::flame::boxing::pcprobs::pc::hammerin::beatmullet::soapbox::chair::slapfh:no%20no%20no.gif:turkeyday::shoot:

Thanks! That first one nailed it, but the others are somewhat appropriate as well.

Sure, Mikey. I think the turkey is way underutilized, by the way.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am curious....Is he one the 4 star defensive commits that bammer is trying to turn to the dark side? How many of our commits are targets for bammer to turn?

I am curious....Is he one the 4 star defensive commits that bammer is trying to turn to the dark side? How many of our commits are targets for bammer to turn?

I'm not sure, but if you are talking about an article on twitter I think those were in reference to bammer offering Nick Cole.

He is an EE so Bama won't be able to talk to him before he attends his first class.

He is an EE so Bama won't be able to talk to him before he attends his first class.

Has he signed his FAA paperwork yet? I didn't notice it on the 2016 Recruiting Board post that was updated on 22 Dec so I thought I would ask the question.

Has he signed his FAA paperwork yet? I didn't notice it on the 2016 Recruiting Board post that was updated on 22 Dec so I thought I would ask the question.

Not yet. Jeffrey Lee didn't mention his FAA on twitter.

Signing those FAA papers is a comforting gesture but it doesn't mean much at all. He can sign and still go elsewhere, it's not like the LOI that's signed in February. These EE guys aren't really "secured" until they start going to classes.

Signing those FAA papers is a comforting gesture but it doesn't mean much at all. He can sign and still go elsewhere, it's not like the LOI that's signed in February. These EE guys aren't really "secured" until they start going to classes.

It's no guarantee, but it almost always means they enroll.

• 2 weeks later...

Big time get for AU. Any idea if he could gain a 5th star? I know nothing about the evaluation process. I know he is an EE.

Big time get for AU. Any idea if he could gain a 5th star? I know nothing about the evaluation process. I know he is an EE.

He had a good senior season, so might depend on how he performs this week at Army AA game.

He had a good senior season, so might depend on how he performs this week at Army AA game.

Watching the video on 247, he looks like a tree stump. I bet he plays a lot next yr

• 1 year later...

He will likely warm the bench for some time to come. Replace him with a DL who wants to be a part of this team and willing to work hard to have the  opportunity to play football and get a great education at a great school.

13 hours ago, doc4aday said:

He will likely warm the bench for some time to come. Replace him with a DL who wants to be a part of this team and willing to work hard to have the  opportunity to play football and get a great education at a great school.

Hate to like this, but you nailed it

On 9/13/2017 at 1:34 PM, au_bsci_04 said:

Rodney Garner is not for everyone 

I like a coach who is not for everyone. He recruits lights out and over last few years nobody can say he is not developing players. He loves his players but he does no coddle them. When they do something good he says it but when they need a little kick in the back end he does that to.

18 minutes ago, dabrasco said:

Tired of seeing this thread in our recruiting anyone?

Yes. Not to be a buzz kill here, but who cares? He made a choice, C ya!

Archived