2016 4* DT Antwuan Jackson (AU commit 12/17/15)

ellitor

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I obviously don't belong at the cool kid table. Maybe A4E and I can trade lunches.

This reminds me of the great YouTube video "jive monkey". I won't post the link due to this being a family site, but it's worthy of a view or five!

Do all of you guys post to get your numbers up, or are you this bored??? I hate having to go through fifteen one-word posts and still read zero about Antwuan Jackson!!! Sorry, I just had to vent! I am way too excited about AU football and our prospects in the coming years for a Natty.

Do all of you guys post to get your numbers up, or are you this bored??? I hate having to go through fifteen one-word posts and still read zero about Antwuan Jackson!!! Sorry, I just had to vent! I am way too excited about AU football and our prospects in the coming years for a Natty.

You know how I know you take this message board thing a little too seriously?

You are new at this board. I used to get annoyed too. But this time of the year is slow and the people who post enjoy the back and forth about subjects which have no relation to anything logical. If you don't enjoy it then wait until NSD approaches. It will be much more exciting then.

No, then it will be passed off as stress of being close to national signing day, same ol' BS by the same ol' folks. The site has some good posters, you just have to wade through waves and waves of BS from the same ol' folks. Complaining does no good, it only gets worse.

No, then it will be passed off as stress of being close to national signing day, same ol' BS by the same ol' folks. The site has some good posters, you just have to wade through waves and waves of BS from the same ol' folks. Complaining does no good, it only gets worse.

Word. ;)

Always love when this happens ... Go from a couple pages of a silly thread hijack to a couple of pages (also a thread hijack) complaining about theead hijacks ...

The Internet is fun!

There's plenty of other boards if AUF isn't for you bud

No just giving a heads up on the BS on this board to someone who is new and carping, you have some good info sometimes, but way too much silly fecal material not all by you at all, after all it is a recruiting form. Perhaps they can start a new forum, call it the Dead ***** Bench where those who feel the need to up their post count can go and yammer. But I forget that this is the usual crowds forum and anyone who complains can leave.

No just giving a heads up on the BS on this board to someone who is new and carping, you have some good info sometimes, but way too much silly fecal material not all by you at all, after all it is a recruiting form. Perhaps they can start a new forum, call it the Dead ***** Bench where those who feel the need to up their post count can go and yammer. But I forget that this is the usual crowds forum and anyone who complains can leave.

+1 ...

... for my post count.

Woooohooo!

I was just making a suggestion if you're too fed up with all the "silly fecal matter".

Dead ***** Bench

Alright here's where we try to figure out what the "*****" in "Dead ***** Bench" stands for. I'll start...

Dead Fleek Bench

Dead ***** Bench

Alright here's where we try to figure out what the "*****" in "Dead ***** Bench" stands for. I'll start...

Dead Fleek Bench

That was so on fleek, your handle should be FleekAU.

Archived