2016 4* DT Antwuan Jackson (AU commit 12/17/15)

ellitor

Uuuuggghhhhhh yooooouuuuuu guuuuuuuyyyyyysssssssssssssssssss.....

I clicked on this thread hoping to see what young Antwuan Jackson ate for breakfast this morning and I get this bologna?! I can't even deal with yous guys sometimes...

Frosted blueberry poptarts

One of my faves!!

With a diet like that sounds we need to pass on him.

He better watch it. He will gain 25-30 lbs over 5 months and people will claim he is taking illegal supplements.

HEYO

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I clicked on this thread hoping to see what young Antwuan Jackson ate for breakfast this morning and I get this bologna?! I can't even deal with yous guys sometimes...

One of my faves!!

He better watch it. He will gain 25-30 lbs over 5 months and people will claim he is taking illegal supplements.

Or some people will just call it some bad weight and not believe he gained 25-30lbs of solid muscle in 5 months....

One of my faves!!

Or some people will just call it some bad weight and not believe he gained 25-30lbs of solid muscle in 5 months....

Still on this I see...

One of my faves!!

Still on this I see...

Welp, it keeps being brought up, sorry things have to be 100% positive and 100% slighted all the time. I for one never accused anyone, all I said was that their is no way u gain that much pure muscle in 5 months.

One of my faves!!

Still on this I see...

Welp, it keeps being brought up, sorry things have to be 100% positive and 100% slighted all the time. I for one never accused anyone, all I said was that their is no way u gain that much pure muscle in 5 months.

I didn't think I said anything about being positive or slighted. I just asked a question.

One of my faves!!

Still on this I see...

I didn't think I said anything about being positive or slighted. I just asked a question.

Still on this I see is not a question, it's a snarky little statement just like Keels was

One of my faves!!

Still on this I see...

Still on this I see is not a question, it's a snarky little statement just like Keels was

Someone's a little hostile today.

One of my faves!!

Still on this I see...

Someone's a little hostile today.

One I'm running a 103 fever, and sick as a dog. 2. I don't care for people making wise cracks on a subject they evidently know nothing about.

Ok now... Just because someone doesn't run their mouth on here doesn't mean they don't know what they are talking about. In fact it is just the opposite. I was making a joke because of how other threads have blown up over stuff. Get over yourself Maverick. If you are sick then get off the internet and rest. Quit trying to be an internet tough guy just because your feelings are hurt.

Off soap box now, carry on...

Maverick, hope you get to feeling better brother.

Guys, can't we all just get along???

Jackson is a beast at DT. I hope we are able to reel him in. Along with Gary, that would be a GREAT duo to bring in behind Monty and Company.

War Eagle!!!

Maverick, hope you get to feeling better brother.

Guys, can't we all just get along???

Jackson is a beast at DT. I hope we are able to reel him in. Along with Gary, that would be a GREAT duo to bring in behind Monty and Company.

War Eagle!!!

Thanks! Again some people such as myself still carry on with their day even in a state such as mine, I don't lay in bed.

Keel, I took your message as a shot and I still stand by what I said, I've been a personal trainer, I have a done plenty of nutrition and meal plans, I've bodybuilded for around 5 years now as well as trained MMA for 7. I should've reacted better but this is something that is extremely close to me that I know a lot about, when I see people acting certain ways about this type of stuff it gets under my skin.

I'm sorry 'Twuan Jackson, OOOOH

I am for reeeeeaaaal

Did not mean to 'jack your 'cruiting thread

It's 'bout time to put this stuff to bed

EDIT: I know y'all were in the process of putting it to bed. I just think that, generally speaking, Outkast makes everything better.

I am for reeeeeaaaal

EDIT: I know y'all were in the process of putting it to bed. I just think that, generally speaking, Outkast makes everything better.

? I sure hope you're getting paid by the hour!

I am for reeeeeaaaal

Hahahaha....nice.

I am for reeeeeaaaal

You're messing up the flow of the board, loof. Enough with the comedy. Everybody here knows you're the brains. war eagle 6 is the comedy, WarTiger is the muscle and I'm the wild card.

This is a delicate ecosystem you're toying with, chief.

I am for reeeeeaaaal

You're messing up the flow of the board, loof. Enough with the comedy. Everybody here knows you're the brains. war eagle 6 is the comedy, WarTiger is the muscle and I'm the wild card.

8641b3d352c8184f6de14ad12fa868a0.jpg

I am for reeeeeaaaal

Chimes if Loof is the brains what does that make me?

I am for reeeeeaaaal

Thought it was obvious that you're the looks.

I am for reeeeeaaaal

Thought it was obvious that you're the looks.

I knew it

McLoofus gets major props for his obvious lyrical genius. Good stuff! I actually sang along!! I get it loof...Loof is actually Andre 3000!!!

I am for reeeeeaaaal

Keep my name out of it, I'm nobody's comedian.

I am for reeeeeaaaal

Keep my name out of it, I'm nobody's comedian.

for sure

Archived