Roc

TexasTiger

Corey Grant doesnt have running back skills. He's a track star. He runs really fast in a straight line. He runs straight sideways, waiting for a hole to appear until he runs out of bounds.

would love to see him attack the line of the scrimmage more when there is not an obvious hole, he can dish out some damage

They aren't likely to give Grant a real chance this deep in the season, and for some reason Barber hasn't gotten a single chance

But when he does get his chance, were all gonna be wondering what took so long?

There's no telling. There have been plenty of backup RBs that have taken over permanent starting duties once given a chance on game day. There have also been plenty that aren't heard of again. I'm inclined to trust this coaching staff's talent assessment but your posts wouldn't suggest the same amount of trust. Are you trolling, just contrary or generally confused?

Neither! I just think that this offense is suited for him, his low of gravity and strength will pay big dividends in the future. IMO

Update 11-3 , Roc should be good to go. We will get the "banged up" or "rolled ankle" comments from the staff. I think they will see how he does in practice this week to see how much time if any on Saturday. Very good news.

Whether Roc is healthy or not I would like to see some carries by Barber. Grant actually ran well in between the tackles on the few runs we have him. Not sticking up for Grant too much but it's pretty obvious when he is getting the ball, and it's obvious it's going to be the same kind of play.

If we ran a HB counter with any of our backs defenses would fall flat on their face due to us never running it . Which ever side of the QB the rb is on the ball is going the other way unless Nick keeps it.

Final comment on the running game, the around the back hand off is a cool looking play but I've never seen it have too much success

Update 11-3 , Roc should be good to go. We will get the "banged up" or "rolled ankle" comments from the staff. I think they will see how he does in practice this week to see how much time if any on Saturday. Very good news.

Thanks . Glad he's ok.

I'd rather have him rest up for UGA and get Barber some carries.

For whatever reasons, Roc is ahead of Barber on the depth chart and we are in dogfights every game. Saturday may not be any different because we are perfectly capable of giving up 35 or so points to A & M. I wish Barber all the best but if Roc can go I expect to next see Barber carry the ball against Samford.

For whatever reasons, Roc is ahead of Barber on the depth chart and we are in dogfights every game. Saturday may not be any different because we are perfectly capable of giving up 35 or so points to A & M. I wish Barber all the best but if Roc can go I expect to next see Barber carry the ball against Samford.

We whipped the ever loving crap out of #14 LSU just 3 games ago. We beat Arkansas by 21. We crushed the bad teams we've played. We are not in dogfights every game. We've been in dogfights with the #9 and #12 teams in the country on the road, and we were in a dogfight with one of the greatest coaches in CFB history in a game that he said would've been the greatest win of his career, and in which he went for it on 4th down 6 times. We were also in a dogfight with the #1 team in the country on the road despite spotting them 21 points.

We're at home playing an aTm team who lost to bama 59-0. We're pulling starters early in the 4th in this one, gang.

We whipped the ever loving crap out of #14 LSU just 3 games ago. We beat Arkansas by 21. We crushed the bad teams we've played. We are not in dogfights every game. We've been in dogfights with the #9 and #12 teams in the country on the road, and we were in a dogfight with one of the greatest coaches in CFB history in a game that he said would've been the greatest win of his career, and in which he went for it on 4th down 6 times. We were also in a dogfight with the #1 team in the country on the road despite spotting them 21 points.

We're at home playing an aTm team who lost to bama 59-0. We're pulling starters early in the 4th in this one, gang.

I hope you are right

Congrats. GREAT post. W D E !!!

Archived