Neal McCready's Comments ...

RunInRed

Man, just wow- I guess if I were an Ole Miss fan I would be upset but this broad statement about winning because of luck? Whatever, first of all there is no such thing as luck folks and if that is what these people ( I have had updykes and mutts tell me the same thing in last 24hours)believe runs this universe that would explain a lot about the simple minded idiots that appear to be everywhere these days and furthermore Ole Miss hasn't been relevant since Archie Manning was QB- "good luck" in the egg bowl maybe you guys should pack some four leaf clovers or voodoo dolls for the trip.

Hey Coach Gus what do the tea leaves predict for the A&M game? :-\

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If "luck" decides a game it means you did not execute well enough during the rest of the game to take the "luck" element out.

Capture.png

Neal McCready after Auburn 35 Ole Miss 31:

"I've never seen a luckier program than Auburn ... and I'm not taking anything away from them ... but holy hell ... I mean Georgia and Alabama last year and this today ... three games where frankly they should have lost them all and they win them all... and if they go on to play for a title ... somebody made a deal with the devil."

"The guy (Gus Malzahn) has a reputation for being something that he's not ... he's a helluva football coach, a game caller, a play caller ... but that's inexcusable for him not to mention concern for LaQuon Treadwell (during postgame ESPN interview) ... If that was Hugh Freeze, he would have mentioned the players name within the first 30 seconds of his answer."

https://olemiss.riva...asp?CID=1699478

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

McCready is a butthurt Ole Miss grad.

Next topic.

Somebody needs to make an AU shirt that says:

Front:

"So, you hate Auburn?"

Back:

"Well, we hate you too."

WAR DAMN EAGLE.

When I was in school our Lacrosse team was the class of the SEC and others didn't like it. We had tshirts made with the Auburn Lacrosse on the front and "We don't like you either." on the back

Lou Holtz is another one calling Auburn lucky. Lou Holtz calling somebody lucky is just plain funny. if I remember correctly he had a lot of luck in his coaching days, especially at Notre Dame.

And one has to consider that a senior citizen with a speech impediment that looks like him and apparently has forgotten most everything that made him an average (at best) football coach, being utilized as an analyst on a major network is... well, LUCK!

Haven't you ever heard of "the luck of the Irish"? They're supposed to be lucky. Auburn is not.

Lou Holtz is another one calling Auburn lucky. Lou Holtz calling somebody lucky is just plain funny. if I remember correctly he had a lot of luck in his coaching days, especially at Notre Dame.

And one has to consider that a senior citizen with a speech impediment that looks like him and apparently has forgotten most everything that made him an average (at best) football coach, being utilized as an analyst on a major network is... well, LUCK!

Lou is just jumping on the "lucky" bandwagon because it's one of the few words he can say without spitting all over whoever is standing next to him.

Lou is just jumping on the "lucky" bandwagon because it's one of the few words he can say without spitting all over whoever is standing next to him.

LOL!

McCready is a tool, who cares what he thinks. UGA last year- lucky. Bammer and Ole Miss-good football plays made at crucial moments, not luck.

Of course he is, "luck" made him a Senator from Florida.

The Georgia game was no fluke. We beat them up and down the field for most of the night. There was still time on the clock for ugly to make one last drive to win the game and our defense stopped them. I am sick of this "lucky" talk. Auburn has earned every one of these victories by hard work and dedication not "luck".

Let them just keep saying these things and hopefully teams will believe it and start playing in a scared manner thinking the bottom is about to fall out on them. Any one in their right mind knows they are poor losers. WDE

Im not afraid to say that we have been lucky in some of these wins. The real talk should be on who is not lucky. Lets take ole miss' win against bama. If the receiver just jumps at the end of the game bama wins, so who is the lucky team? Arkansas fumbles crossing the goal line, bama recovers in end zone, who is lucky on that play? These type of plays happen throughout every game. I am not ashamed to say we are lucky, but I'm also happy as hell that we win.

Holtz was lucky he never got put on probation.

I read an article written by a columnist by the name of Joe Medley who wrote it's not so much Auburn winning by luck. Instead he wrote since Auburn has snatched victory from the jaws of defeat against Georgia, bama and now Ole Miss in I can't believe that happened fashion, it's not so much luck for the tigers, rather, them finding a way to win. It's a good article and you can find it on the Montgomery Advertiser's Auburn Section.

He went on Probation at ND. He left moments before Arky and UMinnesota went on probation.

He went on Probation at ND. He left moments before Arky and UMinnesota went on probation.

Yes and don't forget the "fighting" shambles he left South Carolina in...

Even if he does score, we still would have 1:30 to score. That's plenty of time for us.

Everyone else (not here) has failed to mention that. We had been moving up and down the field all night and they would have only been up by 3. A 1:30 is plenty of time for us to score, and we had timeouts to boot. But, of course we were lucky again and have sold our souls to the devil.

That tool didn't mention the fact that after Ole Miss went up 24 to 14 Auburn scored 3 straight possessions. Where was the vaunted Land Shark defense then? Auburn beat Ole Miss and McCready was disappointed and expressing his disappointment made him look like a spoiled child denied of his demands. The only thing left for him to do was to go to the middle of the field and pitch a tantrum wallowing around flailing his arms and legs like Ive seen other 3 year olds do.

The Georgia game was no fluke. We beat them up and down the field for most of the night. There was still time on the clock for ugly to make one last drive to win the game and our defense stopped them. I am sick of this "lucky" talk. Auburn has earned every one of these victories by hard work and dedication not "luck".

They (the non-viewer) is only repeating what heard, told, or lied about..... Little do they know (or conveniently forget) it was 27-10 Auburn lead at the half and Georgia only went ahead (by a scant 1 point lead) with little more than a minute and a half to go. And then only after scoring 21 of their 38 in the fourth, that was the lucky part. Of course we know all that. The score at the end only reaffirmed the a--whipping that was (n-had) taking place almost all game. Georgia was the lucky one, just getting in a position to win, and their luck simply ran out. .... (for once).

The only game we were lucky is Georgia last season.

Yep but luck really should not have been necessary. I thought they blew the call on Murray's 4th down run. They gave him a TD but he was down before the ball reached the goal line.

Archived