Neal McCready's Comments ...

RunInRed

Dear Neal

Your player kicked an Alabama receiver while he was on the ground with a broken leg

Your coach yakked about "coaches leading men" at his press conference

You did not ask him any questions and he never mentioned Kenyon Drake

You pompous condescending second rate excuse for a sports reporter

http://www.sbnation....n-drake-alabama

http://www.clarionle...10/04/16745355/

Little doc

Bravo!! Well stated with facts, not assumptions.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neal has never been a bammer as many in this thread claim. YES, he was the beat reporter in Mobile for Auburn, but he always covered Auburn with a negative tone no matter what he said. As a matter of fact, everything was negative when it came to him. He always could find something bad in everything. He was on Mobile sports radio for a few years and you just couldnt like the guy no matter how hard you tried. He was one of those people that you wonder why he even gets up in the morning. Something was wrong with everything. Honestly, he hated bama, and he hated AU about as much. He has always been an ole sis homer to the core, and it is obvious with the attitude he has. Just like what we see from the black bears now, a lot of whining and complaining and acting as if ole sis has won something in the last 50 years. Neal is simply the quintessential ole miss reb, and these comments offer further proof.

This guy is a complete tool. For those of who that have listened to his interview with Jay G. Tate, he is completely bashing Gus on every level. He's calling Gus a fraud and Jay G. calls him out on it.

If you want to get really fired up, listen to the interview on The Rundown. :realmad::angryfire:

I read an article written by a columnist by the name of Joe Medley who wrote it's not so much Auburn winning by luck. Instead he wrote since Auburn has snatched victory from the jaws of defeat against Georgia, bama and now Ole Miss in I can't believe that happened fashion, it's not so much luck for the tigers, rather, them finding a way to win. It's a good article and you can find it on the Montgomery Advertiser's Auburn Section.

It has been said in this thread by others, but even if they had scored, there was still 1:30 left in the game. We only would have needed 3 to tie or 6 to win. I still would have liked our chances.

Eventually somebody has to admit it isn't luck...never has been.

I believe it's only perceived as "luck" because it's in the last few mins of a game. I'm sure that if anybody wants to go through many many of hours of game tape of every single game AU has played since Gus took over then they'll find plenty of "lucky" plays for the other side. Anybody here think that Bo Wallace running for 59 yards on Saturday didn't include some LUCK?!?! Jeez... He looked like ME running that ball...

I believe it's only perceived as "luck" because it's in the last few mins of a game. I'm sure that if anybody wants to go through many many of hours of game tape of every single game AU has played since Gus took over then they'll find plenty of "lucky" plays for the other side. Anybody here think that Bo Wallace running for 59 yards on Saturday didn't include some LUCK?!?! Jeez... He looked like ME running that ball...

No, it included missed calls.

No, it included missed calls.

If it happens in AU's favor "missed calls" count as "LUCK".

Auburn IS lucky. Auburn is lucky to have one of the most beautiful campuses in the country. Auburn is lucky to have one of the richest histories and traditions in all of college football. Auburn is lucky to have one of the best gameday experiences available. Auburn is lucky to have some of the coolest uniforms in sport. Auburn is lucky to be a member of the SEC. Auburn is lucky to be in the best division of the SEC. Auburn is lucky to play one of the toughest, most challenging schedules year after year and to almost always come out winning more than losing. Auburn is lucky to be relevant in the modern world of college athletics. Auburn is lucky to have hired Coach Malzahn and perhaps even luckier to stay out of his way and let him run the football team. Auburn is lucky that they actually do practice every week. Auburn is lucky that they have good (and even great) football players. Auburn is lucky that they put forth effort each and every game. I'm sure I could go on forever....

Bottom line to "the AU haters"... Dang skippy Auburn is lucky. ...and don't you wish YOUR luck was a good as Auburn's??

:wareagle:

And.... we are very lucky to have the best team of coaches supporting Coach Malzahn and coaching up our players. It shows!!!

If you want to get really fired up, listen to the interview on The Rundown.

If you don't like the guy, then perhaps it's best not to give him free publicity.

Thanks for your blanket response... :rolleyes:

In case you didn't know, The Rundown is an AuburnSports.com feature so no "new" publicity would go towards McCready.

Archived