2015 3* QB Tyler Queen commits to AU!

RunInRed

2015 4-star QB Tyler Queen from North Cobb in Kennesaw, Ga., is visiting Auburn today (6/05/13).

432c1278ce3511e2a58222000a1fb810_7.jpg

photo via @awpenny247

@BMatt247 / http://auburn.247spo...Auburn-19119619 (free content)

2015 QB Tyler Queen on Auburn: ‘I just fell in love with it’ http://auburn.247spo...-with-it-133774 ($)

@Lauren247Sports

7_647073.JPG

Tyler Queen, QB

Kennesaw, GA (North Cobb)

6'3 / 233

- Lead Recruiter: Tim Horton (P), Rhett Lashlee (S)

247Sports: 4* (Top247 - No. 194 overall prospect)

Rivals: NR

Scout: NR

Offers: Alabama, Buffalo, Clemson, Georgia, Louisville, Miami (Fl.), Middle Tennessee State and North Carolina, among others.

2012 Stats: 165/293, 2607 pass yards, 23 Pass TDs, 163 rush attempts (12 rushes per game. More attempts than RB commit Kam Pettway), 925 Rush yards, 20 Rush TDs

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo1515

Very nice videos. He doesn't look like a HS QB. Poise under pressure and seems to be able to make all the throws. Good form and footwork, elusive, and good size. IM IN!

I used to live 3 miles from North Cobb, I met the head coach at one point to work with their kickers. I believe Tyler is the HC's son. They made it to the state semi-finals 6A last year. I will try to make it to a couple of games this year.

Head coach's son. Dad is a hell of a coach. I'll see the kid live in July and report back.

Wow. An early commit from this kid would be sweet. I know they don't hold much weight these days but would be good to get a QB of his cal to lead the 2015 boyzzzzzz. Hope he loves AU more and more as the visits role this season. Also tell NM to leave #15 vacant for this kid ;)

I live in Kennesaw/Acworth area, so I'll have to make it to a few games this year. Good thing is, North Cobb's colors are navy blue and burnt orange!!! This is the high school my kids will go to one day, and I hear they are pretty good. They have a nice stadium. I saw it during a softball camp my daughters went to a few months ago.

Bring 'em on in, Coach Horton!!! Tell him he'll be surrounded by great RB's and WR's, and protected by a great OLine!!!!

War Eagle!

This young man is going to become a big deal by his SR year and it looks like his JR year as well. He has a prescense and physical maturity that you don't see in a'lot of 16 year olds. This thread could become VERY long!!

Holy cow, hes 2015. I hope he just continues being him in Highschool and then beginning of his senior year, he starts thinking about college. This is nuts.

We have to get on these kids earlier though dougwilliams, I would think with your history as a Super Bowl champ and QB you would understand all this? ;D

Holy cow, hes 2015. I hope he just continues being him in Highschool and then beginning of his senior year, he starts thinking about college. This is nuts.

uhhhhh no. These young little whipper snappers have to think about college earlier these days Mr. Williams Gee gawlee. They commit early if they get close to your program-- but don't always commit. Nuts to you sir.

Funny I started the post with "I'm sure this kid wants to look at his options" err something like that. You guys are a little harsh and a lot picky.

Ivory: I don't think dougwilliams was calling YOU nuts (Not really his style), but was in fact calling the process that would have a 2015 QB throwing for so many teams when he has two seasons remaining nuts. and that he wishes we would all let these kids enjoy their time in HS instead of being cast into a national spotlight at age 16. I could be wrong though and you are in fact nuts but don't appreciate him calling you out publicly. :dunno: Sooooo...care to elaborate Mr. Nutso? ;D

People got a cute way of opening up stone this man" session and with us being one of the most hated fan bases of the decade it pi$$es me off a little when happens frequently amongst our fans. Isee it all the time but I was a part of it his time. Oh we'll don't know he guy who cares

puzzled.jpg

People got a cute way of opening up stone this man" session and with us being one of the most hated fan bases of the decade it pi$$es me off a little when happens frequently amongst our fans. Isee it all the time but I was a part of it his time. Oh we'll don't know he guy who cares

puzzled.jpg

pic-confusion1.jpg

puzzled.jpg

pic-confusion1.jpg

I'm still not 100% sure of the true meaning but I think what he meant to say is in red:

snapback.pngAU Ivory_dealer, on Today, 03:49 PM, said:

People got have a cute way of opening up a "stone this man" session and with us being one of the most hated fan bases of the decade it pi$$es me off a little when it happens so frequently amongst our fans. I see it all the time, but, I was a part of it this time. Oh we'll, I don't know the guy so who cares ?

Archived