2015 3* QB Tyler Queen commits to AU!

RunInRed

People got a cute way of opening up stone this man" session and with us being one of the most hated fan bases of the decade it pi$$es me off a little when happens frequently amongst our fans. Isee it all the time but I was a part of it his time. Oh we'll don't know he guy who cares

puzzled.jpg

pic-confusion1.jpg

I'm still not 100% sure of the true meaning but I think what he meant to say is in red:

snapback.pngAU Ivory_dealer, on Today, 03:49 PM, said:

People got have a cute way of opening up a "stone this man" session and with us being one of the most hated fan bases of the decade it pi$$es me off a little when it happens so frequently amongst our fans. I see it all the time, but, I was a part of it this time. Oh we'll, I don't know the guy so who cares ?

I have had to be home with my 8 month old and i put down my phone while I was editing my post. Then I must have posted it without repairing many errors. That's what i meant and I was being a little touchy. I apologize.

To my point that I got called out on. If I could have worded it better I would have said I would like to be one of those teams that has a QB commit early. Not a big deal these days but it would be cool to see a QB like BQ be the guy as he seems to really like AU. After being around CRLashlee and CGM he may even really be impressed. Who cares if he took some visits but trust me I would be blown away to get a commit this early from a rising player like BQ.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I do understand Ivory! I would love to have our QB's commit a year early as this will truly have a significant impact on the quality of the class as a whole.

Anyway, It's all good. I wish I could say I understand what it's like when the board disagrees with you but as I'm sure you know EVERYONE agrees with me all the time. I am constantly bombarded with support and love from other members, publicly and in PM's.

Now that I do understand Ivory! I would love to have our QB's commit a year early as this will truly have a significant impact on the quality of the class as a whole.

Anyway, It's all good. I wish I could say I understand what it's like when the board disagrees with you but as I'm sure you know EVERYONE agrees with me all the time. I am constantly bombarded with support and love from other members, publicly and in PM's.

:) Dixie, Dixie you right cousin. You right lol I also think BQ has shown he doesn't mind leaving the state and GAs got some QBs in the cellar. Just like the kid because I've seen pictures of him playing with an Auburn-esc helmet on. Got me thinkin he belongs here I guess haha

5170679340_ee96d31728.jpg

5170679340_ee96d31728.jpg

:rimshot: It was a joke. But I have to say that I have been emotionally scarred by your reaction IronMan. How could you doubt the intense love and affection of all things Dixie? :sad2: I can't go on...

And why would you question it to begin with? Don't you know if it's on the intrawebnet it has to be true?

Holy cow, hes 2015. I hope he just continues being him in Highschool and then beginning of his senior year, he starts thinking about college. This is nuts.

Surprisingly someone said watch for a possible commit from BQ some time in the future. And it was pro AU. And yes recruiting is crazy. Too crazy at this point lol

Holy cow, hes 2015. I hope he just continues being him in Highschool and then beginning of his senior year, he starts thinking about college. This is nuts.

Surprisingly someone said watch for a possible commit from BQ some time in the future. And it was pro AU. And yes recruiting is crazy. Too crazy at this point lol

Why do you call him 'BQ'?

He means "T Q" I am certain and the reason I "bumped" the thread (and settled for the ;) ) was because I wasn't sure if it was premium content or not that he may be close to pulling the trigger. It isn't TOO early at all IMO for a QB with his skills and size to commit. If he KNOWS where he wants to play and likes the coaches it is a smart move.

E, others, what are the chances that Queen commits soon? Based on him being so young still, he would be a Long Time Commit before signing.

True JFD, but he is well versed in the game and having his dad as his HC would make it much tougher for someone to gain access outside of our staff knowing about it. Plus he sees the opportunity and isn't really the wavering type kid you worry about. So basically I just assured that he will commit to eleven schools before he signs with GA Military College! lol.

May very well commit this summer..

E, others, what are the chances that Queen commits soon? Based on him being so young still, he would be a Long Time Commit before signing.

He is on watch now.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know anything about the WR #12 that he is throwing to? He can flat out fly!! Would love to have a QB and WR combo of top talent that has played together in high school. It would be neat to watch.

Archived