Positives: Texas A&M 2014

PCBAuburnaFan

I haven't done this thread in a while and I feel the board could use it. This is a tough one though.

1)Nick Marshall played excellent in my opinion

2)cass and frost are all over the field busting their butts

3)we never gave up

4)Roc continues to look promising heading into the future

5)the crowd did everything it could for the team and I respect the atmosphere we put on for this game

6) the eagle flight was cool with the red white and blue ribbons attached to spirit

7)Quan bray has played really hard this year and it's showing more and more

8) CAP broke the 1,000 yard mark

9)watching Nick Marshall weave through a defense is a sight I will miss

10)Duke was able to put weight on his leg while exiting the field.

Please keep this thread positive and Id love any additions to this list. Even comical ones I.e. Our uniforms looked nice.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't done this thread in a while and I feel the board could use it. This is a tough one though.

1)Nick Marshall played excellent in my opinion

2)cass and frost are all over the field busting their butts

3)we never gave up

4)Roc continues to look promising heading into the future

5)the crowd did everything it could for the team and I respect the atmosphere we put on for this game

6) the eagle flight was cool with the red white and blue ribbons attached to spirit

7)Quan bray has played really hard this year and it's showing more and more

8) CAP broke the 1,000 yard mark

9)watching Nick Marshall weave through a defense is a sight I will miss

10)Duke was able to put weight on his leg while exiting the field.

Please keep this thread positive and Id love any additions to this list. Even comical ones I.e. Our uniforms looked nice.

#35 got his 3rd interception for the year!!!

I think the fight is a big one, we have witnessed a team that quits(2012) and its not pretty.

agreed, the auburn I know and believe in is the underdog team every counts out that keeps clawing until 00:00

Think about this: against a good defense, this offense is toast. Honest to Christ, if we score on Alabama, we will be quite lucky. Georgia will stop us to, when they need to. And they will run and throw all over us.

Nick really looks great against teams that have been shown to be pretty poor defensively. And don't bring up Ole Miss. They're not what you all think they are on the defensive side of the ball.

What is funny, TAMU shut our offense down when they needed to. Let THAT sink in for a second….TAMU.

We have absolutely NO defense. None. Not even a paltry example. Pee Wee leagues play better and are coached better.

This all goes back to Malzahan's feet. He is the Head Coach and the buck stops with him. Teaching a kid to play football isn't THAT difficult. And this team has NOT gotten better in SIX years. They are actually worse this year.

Lats time I checked, football was a team sport. Right now, we don't have a team.

Thirteen seconds my Aunt Fanny.

Think about this: against a good defense, this offense is toast. Honest to Christ, if we score on Alabama, we will be quite lucky. Georgia will stop us to, when they need to. And they will run and throw all over us.

Nick really looks great against teams that have been shown to be pretty poor defensively. And don't bring up Ole Miss. They're not what you all think they are on the defensive side of the ball.

What is funny, TAMU shut our offense down when they needed to. Let THAT sink in for a second….TAMU.

We have absolutely NO defense. None. Not even a paltry example. Pee Wee leagues play better and are coached better.

This all goes back to Malzahan's feet. He is the Head Coach and the buck stops with him. Teaching a kid to play football isn't THAT difficult. And this team has NOT gotten better in SIX years. They are actually worse this year.

Lats time I checked, football was a team sport. Right now, we don't have a team.

Reread my post and read the title of this thread. No bickering in here please

For the love of sunshine pumping ban this poster now :drippingsarcasm7pa:

All true. No mention of defense.

If you count their last possession we kept them from scoring on 50% of their drives. :partey:

:partey::laugh:

Why can't a $900,000 coach gat a team ready to play in the first half? Why does adjustments at the half have to be made at the half? Can we not make adjustments during a game? The defensive coaching at Auburn has been terrible since Tubbs left.

I understand being frustrated, but you're kinda talking out of both sides of your mouth. If we were shut down, scoring 38, then our defense shut aTm down. I mean, they only allowed 34 points.

Just sayin' Be upset. Point out flaws. But if it is a blow-out for one team, then credit it the other for doing the same.

Archived