Positives: Texas A&M 2014

PCBAuburnaFan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is funny, TAMU shut our offense down when they needed to. Let THAT sink in for a second….TAMU.

We have absolutely NO defense. None. Not even a paltry example. Pee Wee leagues play better and are coached better.

I understand being frustrated, but you're kinda talking out of both sides of your mouth. If we were shut down, scoring 38, then our defense shut aTm down. I mean, they only allowed 34 points.

Just sayin' Be upset. Point out flaws. But if it is a blow-out for one team, then credit it the other for doing the same.

ATM doesn't have any offense. Did you fail to notice their game last weekend?

Our defense has gone full dumpster fire. Chizik era level dumpster fire. The only reason it doesn't seem so bad is because the offense the polar opposite.

There were no positives in this game. Just tantalizing statistics that makes me think "What it could've been"

We have depth at WR

Whitehead is free from his prison sentence

CAP hit 200 yds.

We are one sleep away from a new Pink Floyd album

Good news is offensive recruits will be flocking to AU since we have to be wide-arse open scoring 50 a game to make up for our abysmal defense!

With Auburn out of the playoff hunt because of this game, I can pull for MSU to beat UA.

Good point! Beyond that, Marshall, CAP and the receivers are fun to watch.

Not sure why we still have uat fans posing as AU fans like the one who calls his or herself and VA tiger. Just real slimey that someone would always be on the rivals board posting crap. WDE

Think about this: against a good defense, this offense is toast. Honest to Christ, if we score on Alabama, we will be quite lucky. Georgia will stop us to, when they need to. And they will run and throw all over us.

Nick really looks great against teams that have been shown to be pretty poor defensively. And don't bring up Ole Miss. They're not what you all think they are on the defensive side of the ball.

What is funny, TAMU shut our offense down when they needed to. Let THAT sink in for a second….TAMU.

We have absolutely NO defense. None. Not even a paltry example. Pee Wee leagues play better and are coached better.

This all goes back to Malzahan's feet. He is the Head Coach and the buck stops with him. Teaching a kid to play football isn't THAT difficult. And this team has NOT gotten better in SIX years. They are actually worse this year.

Lats time I checked, football was a team sport. Right now, we don't have a team.

Thirteen seconds my Aunt Fanny.

I'm not seeing many positives listed here. Maybe you should try another thread.

The number one for me is this team's fight.They don't quit if they get behind.Now if they would start the game with the same fight we would be in good shape.

CAP eclipsing the 1000-yard rushing mark furthers Gus' streak of producing a 1000-yard rusher every season he's roamed the Auburn sideline.

Most impressive.

Hey guys, enjoyed my first time in Jordan Hare. Does anyone have a list of the songs they play during the game. There were a couple instrumental songs I didnt recognize. Thanks!

There were not many defensive recruits at the game.

why would they be? I'm pretty sure they see who coaches our d.

^^^^This

^^^^This

i could be wrong, but I think early playing time is a big sell for recruits. If they think they could play as a freshman, the school is more appealing.

Why would they be? I have no idea either. This thread is supposed to be about positives so I was simply pointing out it was a positive that not many defensive recruits were in the stadium to witness that dumpster fire.

Why would they be? I have no idea either. This thread is supposed to be about positives so I was simply pointing out it was a positive that not many defensive recruits were in the stadium to witness that dumpster fire.

Ok, makes sense to me. But they do watch espn and sec network

Archived